Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who impressed the most on Sep 12th Fight Night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido for me. Shame he got robbed.

Comment

I liked Badou Jack in his fight. Great body work. Thought he clearly won against a guy I consider(ed?) top competition.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
          Floyd Mayweather
          You must be on drugs, my son.

Badou Jack was probably the most impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            This.
            Not only was this against a fighter he had just lost to, but he decisively beat him the second time.

Takes a certain type of fighter to do that.
            Last edited by glenn mcrory; 09-13-2015, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Although Berto could never beat Floyd in a million years, i think he showed he has some fight in him. I'd still like to see him fight some other top Welterweights and see how he goes. He seems to be in a good place at the moment.
              LOL how do you figure that out? I can't remember him throwing a single meaningful punch...admittedly I only watched the first 3 rounds lol but c'mon, I doubt he did better later on.

In the US, the only fight I saw in it's entirety was Jack V Groves which I scored a draw but I can see it going to Jack by a point or two (that one judge was way off). For me, BOTH guys impressed.

They are very evenly matched, similar footwork and handspeed, both have good jabs and good right hands but Jack's chin just holds up a bit better. I wouldn't mind a rematch, seeing as Groves should have gone up a gear.

Comment

The guy who shouted 'what are those' loud enough for the mic's to pick it up.

Comment

Jermall Charlo

Comment

How Salido continues to perform the way he does impresses me.

Comment

Working...
                    X