Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: Who Wants To Fight Me? I'm Tired of Chasing People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: Who Wants To Fight Me? I'm Tired of Chasing People

Bramall Lane, Sheffield - In the co-feature event of the evening, super middleweight George Groves won the vacant WBA Super Middleweight title with blistering assault that ended in stoppage at 1:13 of the sixth round. Groves, (26-3, 19 KOs), who was making his fourth attempt to win a world title, out-classed and out-landed his opponent, former super middleweight world champion Fedor Chudinov, (14-2, 10 KOs), landing 58 percent of his total punches as well as 78 percent of his power shots.
    [Click Here To Read More]

groves v degale 2, lets get this thing on....

Comment

I'm very happy for groves. Seeing him win was a special moment.

These U.K. Super middleweights could make themselves a lot of money over the next couple of years. Degale and groves are champions, Calum and paul have world title shots soon and eubank jr is also a "champion" nothing us brits like more than a domestic dust up there's money to be made here.

Comment

... "Groves, (...), out-classed and out-landed his opponent, former super middleweight world champion Fedor Chudinov, (14-2, 10 KOs), landing 58 percent of his total punches as well as 78 percent of his power shots."

^^^ Now, this here is quite impressive!!!

Comment

As he's with Sauerland I guess he'll be in their 168 tournament, I keep waiting for more solid updates on that, hope it's still happening and involving top 10 fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            As he's with Sauerland I guess he'll be in their 168 tournament, I keep waiting for more solid updates on that, hope it's still happening and involving top 10 fighters.
            ... You mean that Schaefer's 168 tournament?

Comment

After what Froch did to him. Ain't nobody chasing that glass jaw

Comment

fight chris eubank junior at SMW. Get his IBO

Comment

I see the WBA wanting George to fight the Zeuge/Smith winner & if it's Zeuge then GG makes safe money to fight him in Germany!

Comment

What do champs have to gain in a round robin tournament with contenders in it with the few champs they already have the belts can make defenses of their titles or fight each other to unify best vs best why fight the 15th ranked contender

Comment

Working...
                    X