No announcement yet.

I'm tired of Butler posting on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Delete what? I AM Filipino you dumb redneck.

I am Chinese, Pinoy, and Jewish. As a young child, I identified as Pinoy and Chinese. Didn't care, to me Asian was Asian. When people used racial slurs towards me, I always told them I was the other race. If someone called me "ching chong or chin k" I told them I was Pinoy. Why? Because there are no racial slurs for Pinoy, at least ones that aren't that bad.
    No, re-read your own quote. You said you corrected people when they called you "Chinese" (wasn't referring to the racial slurs) and told them you were Pinoy.

You normally ignore anything I say to you by just resorting to childish insults, but look how defensive you're getting now.

You're a ****ty lying alt. And now you're part Jewish all of a sudden. WTF?

Quit lying, as a matter of fact quit posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      No, re-read your own quote. You said you corrected people when they called you "Chinese" (wasn't referring to the racial slurs) and told them you were Pinoy.

You normally ignore anything I say to you by just resorting to childish insults, but look how defensive you're getting now.

You're a ****ty lying alt. And now you're part Jewish all of a sudden. WTF?

Quit lying, as a matter of fact quit posting.
      The real question is, why are you reading my posts while having me on ignore?

You are literally clicking "This user is on ignore, do you want to view this post?" every single time you come across my name? That's sad man. Get some hobbies or something. Are you really 70 years old? Probably not, see, caught you in another lie.

Comment

Lol Butler is mentioned yet chinaman sword replied

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          You would be the first dude ever to make an Asian **** where they didn't have to censor the penis
          Why would they need to censor anything? It'd be balls deep in your girlfriend. They'd probably censor her teeth though, that's just nasty.

Comment

Why would they need to censor anything? It'd be balls deep in your girlfriend. They'd probably censor her teeth though, that's just nasty.
            By balls deep do you mean 2 centimeters or 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              By balls deep do you mean 2 centimeters or 3?
              She prefers my 6 incher balls deep. After I nut in her, you can do whatever you want with your millimeter peter. Just fix her damn teeth.

Comment

The real question is, why are you reading my posts while having me on ignore?

You are literally clicking "This user is on ignore, do you want to view this post?" every single time you come across my name? That's sad man. Get some hobbies or something. Are you really 70 years old? Probably not, see, caught you in another lie.

"This user is on ignore, do you want to view this post?" You wouldn't even know about that message if you didn't have me on ignore.

I've never had anyone on ignore. You've had me on ignore for a while, that's why I don't post in your threads.

You're a fake person/alt trying to be pretend to be something you're not. Looks like you're the one who needs hobbies.

I don't take the internet seriously like you do. Look how mad you are, I suggest meditation for you Xing Xing.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post

Legit lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Alexkid, Shaolin Sword and B.utler are probably all the same guy. B.utler is the only one who has never broken character though, so he might actually be a real person.

Back in day, alts were characters that were pretty damn funny. Now people just use alts to **** with people they don't like and race bait. Bunch of immature cowards.

Sad state of this website I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      "This user is on ignore, do you want to view this post?" You wouldn't even know about that message if you didn't have me on ignore.

I've never had anyone on ignore. You've had me on ignore for a while, that's why I don't post in your threads.

You're a fake person/alt trying to be pretend to be something you're not. Looks like you're the one who needs hobbies.

I don't take the internet seriously like you do. Look how mad you are, I suggest meditation for you Xing Xing.
                      I don't have you on ignore, doofus. And yes, everyone knows that message appears when you have people on ignore, don't lie about not having people on ignore. I just tried to post in one of your threads and I got the "ignore list" notification.

You take the internet very seriously, which is why you're so mad about my presence and infamy on here, which is already surpassing yours, despite you being on here for almost a decade and having over 8,000 posts

If you didn't take the internet so seriously, why are you acting like some Joe detective mentioning people who have "broken character". You're clearly spending an inordinate amount of time on here which is not healthy .

I hear you used to be a racist and have recently reformed. I bet you watch a lot of BBC cuckold ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X