Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Danny Could Ruin Thurman's Career, Like Matthysse's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy ass Angel and his smack talk. Viktor Postol is the one who ruined Matthysse's career.

Comment

Garcia did not end Matthysse at all. He barely survived that fight with low blows

and A Fake Knockdown.Matthysse had a bad night against Postol. he will rebound and beat Postol as well.

Comment

Wrong! The only career you are ruining clown is your son's. As a matter of fact, that press conference was shameful and done in very poor taste.

Unless you can become civilized you should be permanently banned from the sport. The NYSAC should look very carefully into this matter in order to determine whether or not any of their rules, standards or professional etiquette were broken by your conduct.

If they decide that there were then you should be fined and suspended indefinitely for your reprehensible actions.

Comment

The only way Danny Garcia is going to win this fight is by taking many chances against Keith Thurman in standing, exchanging and trading punches toe to toe with him in the center of the ring, while eating some really hard punches from him in the process.

That is the only way he'll know whether or not he is indeed the stronger puncher of the two and whether or not he could hurt him. If he can't hurt him, then he is going to lose the fight; Perhaps even by TKO, because Danny's feet are just too slow and not nearly elusive enough in order to avoid the exchanges from Thurman by out boxing him.

I say this because he won't be that hard to find by moving away, countering and throwing the occasional combination punches off the back foot. Thurman's feet are very fast. He closes the distance very quickly as he fights at a very high pace and work rate.

In addition, Danny has no jab or short range/inside game that I can think of in order to keep Thurman off him.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
            Angel seems to come out with more & more outrageous comments each and every day. He's getting out of hand, imo.

God knows what he'll say next.
            He'll say "I told you so".

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
              Lucas really hasnt been the same since the danny ass whooping..... Thurman is way more talented than lucas though....
              the same thing happened to danny he got his ass whooped by herrera right after his fight with lucas.angel said lucas had danny pissing blood and deaf in one ear for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
                I've been expecting Garcia to get stopped by somebody for literally years now, even since he beat Khan. He was getting his ass beat and then he knocked Khan TFO.

That's always been Garcia's whole thing. He isn't that tight of a fighter and yet he is still undefeated to this day. It's amazing to be honest.

He was squarely in the Floyd/Manny era and he never fought them, Cotto, or even an old Mosley- and others.

Glad he's fighting Thurman- but 140-147 has steadily remained a deep and talented division the entire time Garcia has had belts.
                thanks to corrupt judges that's why.he clearly lost to herrera and I had peterson edging him out so I don't see him as being undefeated. the same thing could happen with thurman where he gets beat up but gets a gift decision.there is a reason why danny is seen as the
                weak link in the welterweight division and why everybody wants to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by gman supreme View Post
                  the same thing happened to danny he got his ass whooped by herrera right after his fight with lucas.angel said lucas had danny pissing blood and deaf in one ear for weeks.
                  um we are talking about lucas who is retired already lmfao.... Danny has been fighting big fights so he is still the same..... Oscar and manny and chavez sr have also gotten multiple robberies in their careers..... So lets not cherrypick here

Comment

Thurman will win this match-up and Daddy Garcia knows it! That's why he is so panic ridden during the news conferences. Such a brave talker when it's his son who will have to take the beating

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      The only way Danny Garcia is going to win this fight is by taking many chances against Keith Thurman in standing, exchanging and trading punches toe to toe with him in the center of the ring, while eating some really hard punches from him in the process.

That is the only way he'll know whether or not he is indeed the stronger puncher of the two and whether or not he could hurt him. If he can't hurt him, then he is going to lose the fight; Perhaps even by TKO, because Danny's feet are just too slow and not nearly elusive enough in order to avoid the exchanges from Thurman by out boxing him.

I say this because he won't be that hard to find by moving away, countering and throwing the occasional combination punches off the back foot. Thurman's feet are very fast. He closes the distance very quickly as he fights at a very high pace and work rate.

In addition, Danny has no jab or short range/inside game that I can think of in order to keep Thurman off him.
                      Well that's one view of it, however I think that you are underestimating Garcia a little.

Thurman tends to gas a little, and doesn't appear to take a body shot too well. Garcia also has always found a way to win and is way more solid than a lot of people are giving him credit for.

Comment

Working...
                      X