Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sammybee View Post
    Well done to Canelo.

The Mexican style won him the fight.
    Damn right, Mexican style, aka eating jabs all night and no defense, the only non Mexican thing canelo did tonight was get hurt in three of the last four rounds

Comment

• Great fight. Close but clearly won by Canelo, commanding the ring, would say by 2 pts was right. Salute warriors. In that form I dont think Charlo or Saunders would beat Canelo.

Comment

• Max, Lampley, and Jones for that matter usually back up their unofficial scorecard in Lederman and now their completely ignoring him, lol

Comment

• I think that scorecard is fair. I can probably nitpick rounds here but GGG and Canelo probably only won 3 rounds each clearly. Rest of the rounds were tossup.

Comment

• well, you can't win a fight by running all night

Comment

• Canelo made Ggg look like a bum.

Comment

• Super close fight. No problem with the scores as they reflected a really close fight, which was hard to give it to either clearly. Great stuff.

Comment

• what in the **** are HBO on about with this 'storyline' 'story of the fight' ****???

Comment

• Boxing really is a ****ing joke.

Comment

• David Haye saying he had Canelo winning comfortably,

Nah bro this could of gone either way

Comment

Working...
                      X