No announcement yet.

Sleeping with friends wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    He is just doing what he can to help fill the void.
    He's filling her void that's for sure.

Comment

It’s a weird one but it’s until death parts you.

She’s covered by the contract. I mean if she was getting railed at his wake in the pub toilet it would be an issue I suppose.

Depends on your spiritual beliefs.

My issue would be the afterlife if you part this world early doors. Does she end up with two husbands up there in the end. Can he pick up a heaven wife or does that count against him. I mean, imagine being cucked in heaven, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
        Yeah but her ex is also one our/his best friends and it’s only been 3-4 months since he passed.
        Damn! That is messed up then! She couldn't even wait a year to start fuccing someone else....
        Makes you wonder if they were fuccing when her husband was still alive huh??
        They both scanless but the biitch deserves the blame.
        Yeah fucc them both! If they was both my friends i would tell them both they sorry as fucc!

Comment

Both those people are garbage and don’t deserve the time of day. Let them do what they want, no one like that in my circle

Comment

That doesn't seem right to me. I can't imagine f**king my dead friend's wife

The worst thing about it is that it's only been 3-4 months. They both sound like scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              He is just doing what he can to help fill the void.

Comment

Reminds me of season 1 of Homeland.

Where everyone thought Brody was dead and Mike was banging his wife.

But to your situation, no issue with it, he passed away and long as he is good to her and the kid it's ok.

Comment

No problem the guy past

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Consenting adults and none of your business.

Actually it our business, you must not have read entire post. Our friend personally asked me and our other friends specially to make it our business. He’s a brother to us. So yes it is. You don’t know all the details.

Comment

I would distance my self from them being a douche bag is contagious.

Comment

Working...
                      X