Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Might Go To 175, Become Second To Beat Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I Might Go To 175, Become Second To Beat Canelo!

WBO super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders has sent a warning to Canelo Alvarez. This past Saturday night, Canelo moved up by two weight divisions to challenge Sergey Kovalev for the WBO light heavyweight title. Canelo scored an eleventh round knockout to walk away with the title at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol

Yeah right Lol UK Bum who have you fought who are ya

Comment

The WBO are the only reason this guy is still even relevent. Done nothing since the Lemieux fight but get busted & avoiding Andrade. Now, a premium spot on a big card against another nobody for his title that he beat another nobody for. Smh.

Comment

Why would Sanders go to 175 for Canello when they can fight for Canellos 168 belt

Comment

The cash cow and p4p king has everyone on their knees begging for a fight. Callum, BJS, Andrade, GGG(his knees must be sore by now!), Bivol etc.

How about these guys start fighting each other instead of asking for a hand out? Yeah right, when pigs fly.

The toughest challenge would probably be Callum. He's 6'3" and he knocked out a common opponent in Rocky Fielding in one round. I'd like to see that fight over any other.

Comment

All these peasants trying to get a freebie.

This guy is a nobody I doubt Canelo even knows who this clown is.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
              Why would Sanders go to 175 for Canello when they can fight for Canellos 168 belt
              Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              All these peasants trying to get a freebie.

This guy is a nobody I doubt Canelo even knows who this clown is.
              People don’t even realize BJS already fought Adamu at 179lbs! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post

Saunders is threatening to force the fight by moving up

he is the WBO champ... so would automatically become Canelo mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Saunders is threatening to force the fight by moving up

he is the WBO champ... so would automatically become Canelo mandatory
                  GBP tried to do the same thing to BJS by beating Liam Smith for the WBO. This way GGG vs Canelo would’ve been for Undisputed and the splits would’ve still been different. Warren declined and GBP wouldn’t bother with purse bid.

“GBP offered a lot more than what Golovkin did.” -BJS

Comment

This guy just needs to shut up already

Comment

Working...
                    X