Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #1 - Errol Spence Jr vs Lamont Peterson, Jan 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet some of you are gonna think I’m crazy, don’t care anyway, but I’m gonna do some early interruption in this mofo! I like EJ, but if he doesn’t win, I’m not going to be shocked. But if he loses I’m looking good early!!!

NC Uppercut, x2, Peterson close dec. I can see a robbery for sure! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
      I bet some of you are gonna think I’m crazy, don’t care anyway, but I’m gonna do some early interruption in this mofo! I like EJ, but if he doesn’t win, I’m not going to be shocked. But if he loses I’m looking good early!!!

NC Uppercut, x2, Peterson close dec. I can see a robbery for sure! Lol
      Now that's a bold pick.

Comment

Who is the ref gonna be??? Jhonny and I just blazed and that was his question.....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Now that's a bold pick.
          I hope it pays off. Last year I pulled to the front early, and held for a bit. This year I’m gonna make my picks with less media influences and use my own pure judgement! Cheers

Comment

siablo14, Spence, KO, RD 9-12, 1X

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Yeah the Braehmer performance shocked me as well, I thought he was shot to bits but he wasn’t impressed me vs Brant. I wouldn’t be surprised if he beat Smith as well with it being in Germany.
              Yea I thought the weight cut would finish him.Cant think of top of my head where a guy dropped a class late in career and he did not look dead at weight.Im going with Smith this time and feel pretty good about it.He is a BIG 68pder and Brant was 60 coming up(which I should have put more weight on in last fight)Plus the guy can get old overnight at any point.BTW good to talk with ya have run into some real dumbazzes last few lol

Comment

Spence rounds 5-8.

And that's only because I expect Peterson to be on his bike.

Comment

I'm going with Spence by stoppage in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    Yea I thought the weight cut would finish him.Cant think of top of my head where a guy dropped a class late in career and he did not look dead at weight.Im going with Smith this time and feel pretty good about it.He is a BIG 68pder and Brant was 60 coming up(which I should have put more weight on in last fight)Plus the guy can get old overnight at any point.BTW good to talk with ya have run into some real dumbazzes last few lol
                    Yeah you get loads on here hahaha, good point about the size. I think Smith probably stops him late myself tbh, if Braehmer can stay competitive
                    throughout and maybe edge a few rounds, I could see him getting the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Yeah you get loads on here hahaha, good point about the size. I think Smith probably stops him late myself tbh, if Braehmer can stay competitive
                      throughout and maybe edge a few rounds, I could see him getting the decision.
                      Yea Germany is not known for good judging lol Yea if its at all close I could see it too. I dont think it will be that close but I underestimated him once lol.Who you got in the other and can you believe its not on Tv!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X