No announcement yet.

Now, im telling you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, im telling you...

... The player hating needs to end right here. I was told by a lot of people on these boards a lot of bad things about my boxing and this and that. Im telling you, guys, you're either gonna have to jump on the bandwagon or get left behind.

Raesaad said that he wishes for me to get floored in my next sparring match, yesterday... but you know, I just turn up in the gym today, ready to do the business.

Turned up warmed up for 5 rounds (skipping). Told to get ready for sparring as we do almost every friday. Got my headgear and sparring gloves on and im feeling the relaxation already. This is my territory and no matter what happens, win lose or draw, someone is gonna get leathered. It just so happened tonight that I did 4 rounds of sparring. All of the guys were quick counterpunch type guys who mount on the pressure usually, throwing 100 punches a round and all that. 2 of the guys I sparred were Irish, so they got balls and they got fighting ability too.

I walk in there, not phased and mash out my rounds, as you do. 1st round comes im doing the flash head movement and trying to counterpunch this guy. A style I have just started working on really. Well anyway my head is leant to the right he throws a jab, as it comes out I switch my head to the left and boom! Left uppercut, lands flush on his chin. Rocks his head back. I had his respect from then on out. A few more things happened, blah blah. He done well, give him his props, but I landed mine so it was all good. The round comes to an end my face is fine.

2nd round starts, up against the smallest of the guys I am facing. Really really quick ranked high in the amateurs in this country. Only like 8 stone but fast as **** and counterpunches like nobody I have ever seen before. You got your hands out in front of you, you're being countered, simple as. Anyway, getting a bit annoyed of being used as a punch bag for a brief spell. Started smiling and doing some fast hand/footwork. I have now got his respect. He knows about the power anyway. But he starts backing up as I feint. He is no longer trying to counter me. Out of nowhere. BOOM! Left hook. Decked him... he got up within about 3 seconds I went to a neutral corner and he came right back out with his hands up. I thought to myself "oh it was a slip". Nope he had a bloody nose and was looking a lot more intimidated. I didnt want to hurt him anymore so I basically looked at my trainer like "WDF? Stop it". We didnt it carried on and the round was ended by my trainer soon after.

3rd round im in with a really good little amateur boxer who boxes for London and the South East of England. Fast as hell, goes well to the body. Faired well against him. The main 2 things I remember was slipping a massive right hand of his, and throwing an uppercut bomb which grazed him as he went with a right to my body.

4th round was back with the kid I floored and I basically took it easy. Gave my shots, he gave his. Caught him with triple right crosses rocked his head back.

The session ends. The 1st boy I sparred comes up to me and says "you've definetly got better. You slipped that jab so well"... overall a succesful night.

Now to all the haters out there, who want to see me lose, all I have to say to you is, just end it.

To Rockin', id lay you out.

Thank you, and good night viewers, cos you know im champ.

lol well done man! . But **** if people are gonna hate on you just ignore them,

Comment

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
      ... The player hating needs to end right here. I was told by a lot of people on these boards a lot of bad things about my boxing and this and that. Im telling you, guys, you're either gonna have to jump on the bandwagon or get left behind.

Raesaad said that he wishes for me to get floored in my next sparring match, yesterday... but you know, I just turn up in the gym today, ready to do the business.

Turned up warmed up for 5 rounds (skipping). Told to get ready for sparring as we do almost every friday. Got my headgear and sparring gloves on and im feeling the relaxation already. This is my territory and no matter what happens, win lose or draw, someone is gonna get leathered. It just so happened tonight that I did 4 rounds of sparring. All of the guys were quick counterpunch type guys who mount on the pressure usually, throwing 100 punches a round and all that. 2 of the guys I sparred were Irish, so they got balls and they got fighting ability too.

I walk in there, not phased and mash out my rounds, as you do. 1st round comes im doing the flash head movement and trying to counterpunch this guy. A style I have just started working on really. Well anyway my head is leant to the right he throws a jab, as it comes out I switch my head to the left and boom! Left uppercut, lands flush on his chin. Rocks his head back. I had his respect from then on out. A few more things happened, blah blah. He done well, give him his props, but I landed mine so it was all good. The round comes to an end my face is fine.

2nd round starts, up against the smallest of the guys I am facing. Really really quick ranked high in the amateurs in this country. Only like 8 stone but fast as **** and counterpunches like nobody I have ever seen before. You got your hands out in front of you, you're being countered, simple as. Anyway, getting a bit annoyed of being used as a punch bag for a brief spell. Started smiling and doing some fast hand/footwork. I have now got his respect. He knows about the power anyway. But he starts backing up as I feint. He is no longer trying to counter me. Out of nowhere. BOOM! Left hook. Decked him... he got up within about 3 seconds I went to a neutral corner and he came right back out with his hands up. I thought to myself "oh it was a slip". Nope he had a bloody nose and was looking a lot more intimidated. I didnt want to hurt him anymore so I basically looked at my trainer like "WDF? Stop it". We didnt it carried on and the round was ended by my trainer soon after.

3rd round im in with a really good little amateur boxer who boxes for London and the South East of England. Fast as hell, goes well to the body. Faired well against him. The main 2 things I remember was slipping a massive right hand of his, and throwing an uppercut bomb which grazed him as he went with a right to my body.

4th round was back with the kid I floored and I basically took it easy. Gave my shots, he gave his. Caught him with triple right crosses rocked his head back.

The session ends. The 1st boy I sparred comes up to me and says "you've definetly got better. You slipped that jab so well"... overall a succesful night.

Now to all the haters out there, who want to see me lose, all I have to say to you is, just end it.

To Rockin', id lay you out.

Thank you, and good night viewers, cos you know im champ.
      WHATS YOUR POINT SO YOU SPARRED.
      THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SPECIAL "CERTAINLY NOT IN THE TRAINING FORUM" WE ALL SPAR BIG DEAL IT'S LIKE SAYING LOOK AT ME I WALKED.
      WOW

Comment

Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
        WHATS YOUR POINT SO YOU SPARRED.
        THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU SPECIAL "CERTAINLY NOT IN THE TRAINING FORUM" WE ALL SPAR BIG DEAL IT'S LIKE SAYING LOOK AT ME I WALKED.
        WOW
        The point is im knockin MF's out who have done boxing for years longer than me.

Join the list of haters.

Comment

The point is im knockin MF's out who have done boxing for years longer than me.

Join the list of haters.
          HATE ON U CUZ YOU SPARRED. LMAO. OH YOU DELUSIONAL LITTLE BOY.
          YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR STRIPES IN THE BOXING WORLD SON. CAN'T JUST TALK BIG AND EXPECT ANYBODY TO CARE. WE ALL HAVE KO'S IM SURE. MINE ARE ON SANCTIONED BOUTS I HAVE A PASSBOOK TO PROVE IT. SPARING SESSIONS SO ****ING WHAT. GET SOME CLOUT THEN COME TALK SOME **** LITTLE BOY NOBDY HATTING ON YOU OUT OF JEALOUSY, YOU ARE JUST ANOYING.

Comment

HATE ON U CUZ YOU SPARRED. LMAO. OH YOU DELUSIONAL LITTLE BOY.
            YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR STRIPES IN THE BOXING WORLD SON. CAN'T JUST TALK BIG AND EXPECT ANYBODY TO CARE. WE ALL HAVE KO'S IM SURE. MINE ARE ON SANCTIONED BOUTS I HAVE A PASSBOOK TO PROVE IT. SPARING SESSIONS SO ****ING WHAT. GET SOME CLOUT THEN COME TALK SOME **** LITTLE BOY NOBDY HATTING ON YOU OUT OF JEALOUSY, YOU ARE JUST ANOYING.
            Reading is essential.

You clearly have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old.

The point is not that I sparred. The point is not really that my power is extraordinary.

The point is that a lot of people on this board wish for me to get bashed up. Raesaad said to me yesterday that he hopes I get floored next time I sparr. So this is why I am making this thread. Go back over the threads I have made and see how many I have made about my fights... barely any, if one single one at all.

The point is I made this one in reply to the recent hating that has been going on.

Now get back to being bitter about whatever you are bitter about. I dont think I have ever spoken to you once, but you come into this thread and proceed to cry whilst getting completely the wrong end of the stick.

Comment

Reading is essential.

You clearly have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old.

The point is not that I sparred. The point is not really that my power is extraordinary.

The point is that a lot of people on this board wish for me to get bashed up. Raesaad said to me yesterday that he hopes I get floored next time I sparr. So this is why I am making this thread. Go back over the threads I have made and see how many I have made about my fights... barely any, if one single one at all.

The point is I made this one in reply to the recent hating that has been going on.

Now get back to being bitter about whatever you are bitter about. I dont think I have ever spoken to you once, but you come into this thread and proceed to cry whilst getting completely the wrong end of the stick.
              YOU CAME INTO A FORUM FULL OF PEOPLE WHO FIGHT. RAESAED IS RARELY IF EVER IN HERE. TO BRAG THAT YOU HAD A REGULAR SPARING SESSION. AND ARE THE ONLY ONE CRYING, WITH YOUR STOP HATING ON ME PLEA. STOP BEING SO ABNOXIOUS WE'LL STOP HATING. I'VE SEEN A FEW OF YOUR THREADS YOUR EVEN ON A LOT OF PEOPLES MOST HATED POSTER LIST IN THE THUNDERDOME. THERE IS A REASON. YOU ARE SO "HATED" YOU JUST DONT GET IT. I DIDNT EVEN CARE U EXISTED TIL YOU MADE YOUR LIL ***** REMARK ABOUT JOINING THE HATERS. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GOT THAT I'D HATE ABOUT? NOTHING I JUST THINK YOU MADE AN ASS OF YOURSELF COMING OVER HERE POSTING THIS WEAK ASS THREAD. YOUR ARGUMENT, I WILL ADMIT IS AMUSING ME. "PETTY I KNOW" BUT I'M HAVING A BORING DAY. SO I INDULGE MYSELF. OR I WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS THREAD OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY PERSON OTHER THAN YOUR ADOLESCENT SELF WHO BOTHERED. CIAO

Comment

YOU CAME INTO A FORUM FULL OF PEOPLE WHO FIGHT. RAESAED IS RARELY IF EVER IN HERE. TO BRAG THAT YOU HAD A REGULAR SPARING SESSION. AND ARE THE ONLY ONE CRYING, WITH YOUR STOP HATING ON ME PLEA. STOP BEING SO ABNOXIOUS WE'LL STOP HATING. I'VE SEEN A FEW OF YOUR THREADS YOUR EVEN ON A LOT OF PEOPLES MOST HATED POSTER LIST IN THE THUNDERDOME. THERE IS A REASON. YOU ARE SO "HATED" YOU JUST DONT GET IT. I DIDNT EVEN CARE U EXISTED TIL YOU MADE YOUR LIL ***** REMARK ABOUT JOINING THE HATERS. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GOT THAT I'D HATE ABOUT? NOTHING I JUST THINK YOU MADE AN ASS OF YOURSELF COMING OVER HERE POSTING THIS WEAK ASS THREAD. YOUR ARGUMENT, I WILL ADMIT IS AMUSING ME. "PETTY I KNOW" BUT I'M HAVING A BORING DAY. SO I INDULGE MYSELF. OR I WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS THREAD OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY PERSON OTHER THAN YOUR ADOLESCENT SELF WHO BOTHERED. CIAO
                Erm Platinummatt posted in here too.

Im on people's most hated list. Ouch. Burn. Im also in the 50 best posters list.

Also you and your dumb attitude started this off with this comment. I never called you out, I never spoke to you before. Now I know why. You're a dumb piece of **** with autism. Perhaps you should try and find out why I made a thread about my sparring session tonight, then comment. Try that one out for size.

Comment

Erm Platinummatt posted in here too.
                  I am how you say...... confused

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                    I am how you say...... confused
                    Well he said this.

OR I WOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS THREAD OBVIOUSLY THE ONLY PERSON OTHER THAN YOUR ADOLESCENT SELF WHO BOTHERED
                    Saying im the only one who bothered to post in my own thread.

Wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X