This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm flying over from the UK for this.

You just can't get any good conspiracy or ancient astronaut theories online so one must take a trip to the states.

I just hope he doesn't get assassinated by the CIA before i get there.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      Yes, I have not forgotten. Look forward to seeing you!

ShoulderRoll as well!
      Cool man.
      Are there any particular conspiracy theorists you follow or have followed?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Dude..this 80's boxing guy follows you around commenting on your stuff. He backed you up in a thread where we were conversing. I've seen him comment on other threads of yours as well.. either you have a groupie, or he's an alt.

Ockams razor applies.

What's the event? Who gonna travel across state to hear you speak? What venue were you in? So what's the name of the neighborhood you built again?

Whats more likely, that you are A... a builder of magical black neighborhoods that is also a public speaker at a vaguely disclosed location, backed by a groupie that logged onto boxingscene to laud your greatness...

Orrrr... B.. that you are some wannabe loser and his alt with delusions of grandeur that counts it a victory whenever some poor simp actually believes your extravagant tales.

Option B please.
        What did I just say? Anyone and I mean ANYONE (except for you of course) can come and hear me speak. I am not hard to find at all. I do these specific speeches once every single month at the GICC right on 2000 Convention Center Concourse. Paranoia just makes you look plain dumb. No reason at all to falsely accuse this man of something you THINK. It's not my fault that I hurt your feelings in the previous thread. I just call it like it is. You are a typical good for nothing black scumbag that does nothing but keep the black race as a WHOLE back. I don't know what it is about you, but something rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if it's the way you talk, your username, etc. I just don't like you at all for some reason.

Comment

Again, if ANYONE lives near, come and hear me talk on these subjects next month!!! It varies from 2-3 hours, but beverages are provided.

Just PM me.
          Last edited by BigNuts; 05-23-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Cool man.
            Are there any particular conspiracy theorists you follow or have followed?
            William "Bill" Cooper is my favorite!

Comment

William "Bill" Cooper is my favorite!
              I like big bill, he broke things down.
              Ever heard of Michael Tsarion?

Chuck Missler is a not a conspiracy theorist per se, but his stuff is controversial.
              Robert Downey Jr. On a tv show said he loves Chuck.

It was surprising. Missler talks a lot about UFO's and was chairman and CEO of a few defense aerospace and weapons manufactures.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I like big bill, he broke things down.
                Ever heard of Michael Tsarion?

Chuck Missler is a not a conspiracy theorist per se, but his stuff is controversial.
                Robert Downey Jr. On a tv show said he loves Chuck.

It was surprising. Missler talks a lot about UFO's and was chairman and CEO of a few defense aerospace and weapons manufactures.
                Yes, he really did. His 9/11 broadcast was excellent. It's a shame Khalid Muhammad died before the 9/11 attacks. Would have LOVED to hear what he had to say.

Yes, I'm well aware of Mr. Tsarion. "The war on consciousness" is some of his best work. Watched it a dozen times.

Comment

should i log my alt on now and tell y'all how awesome i am?

Comment

Yes, he really did. His 9/11 broadcast was excellent. It's a shame Khalid Muhammad died before the 9/11 attacks. Would have LOVED to hear what he had to say.

Yes, I'm well aware of Mr. Tsarion. "The war on consciousness" is some of his best work. Watched it a dozen times.

Good stuff. I listen to his stuff too. So much information provided.

I would suggest watching Missler. Return of the Nephalim.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skSTzkmOeQw

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      should i log my alt on now and tell y'all how awesome i am?
                      No need to when other members like me who've been here for nearly 10 years will vouch for your awesomeness.

Comment

Working...
                      X