This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Good stuff. I listen to his stuff too. So much information provided.

I would suggest watching Missler. Return of the Nephalim.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skSTzkmOeQw
    I've watched his what happens when you die video awhile back which was interesting, but I haven't watched much of anything else of his. I will watch the vid you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      What did I just say? Anyone and I mean ANYONE (except for you of course) can come and hear me speak. I am not hard to find at all. I do these specific speeches once every single month at the GICC right on 2000 Convention Center Concourse. Paranoia just makes you look plain dumb. No reason at all to falsely accuse this man of something you THINK. It's not my fault that I hurt your feelings in the previous thread. I just call it like it is. You are a typical good for nothing black scumbag that does nothing but keep the black race as a WHOLE back. I don't know what it is about you, but something rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if it's the way you talk, your username, etc. I just don't like you at all for some reason.
      Keep blacks "back". What does that even mean you idiot? I don't have to say much, you expose yourself with your own words.

Your Clayton bigsby act is laughable. At least the other racists on this site are honest about being racists.

21st of every month eh? Alright I'll bite. That's why liars are eventually exposed. Eventually they claim something that's actually checkable. On the 21st of May, the only events at GICC were...

May 21 Creekside High School Graduation
      May 21 Infinitely Smart Business Conference

And a private business meeting.

So... I'll rule out you speaking for the kiddies at Creekside, seeing as its a majority black school.

http://school.fultonschools.org/hs/c.../default.aspx#

Being around so many black folk would likely make your bigot brain implode upon itself and form a vacuous black hole where your brain is supposed to be. Not that it isn't that way to begin with.... moving on..

We have the "infinitely smart" business conference.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/isbc-to...ts-16438820956

Irony if Bignuts spoke at such a thing but I digress. Now this is interesting. Of this group we must play where's waldo. Which of these individuals is the illustrious Bignuts...

Michael Watkins?

Now this is intriguing. This could indeed be bignuts on first glance. Only, Watkins isn't white, and isn't wearing a foil hat. His subject matter was business related, not expounding upon a wide spectrum of topics. So we rule out Watkins.

Next is the "Maui Mastermind", David Finkel, as shown.

Oh this could be paydirt. He is white, and looks like Southpawhitman's little brother. Also if Finkel is Einhorn Ala Ace Ventura then Bignuts is a cross dressing football player. This all seems to fit quite nicely... Bignuts is finkel. Finkel is bignuts.

But...no... I notice Finkel the "Maui mastermind" has a 3 step journey as a business advisor, and Bignuts only offers a one step journey of stupid, the insipid halfwit that he is... so Finkel is a no go.

Next is Michael Schukar. A sterling individual. A shining pillar of his community. Who the fuc is this ****? He lectured on real estate, and bignuts claims that he "built a neighborhood" so that almost fits. But as shown, Mikey only spoke for a half hour and legend says that Bignuts spoke to a group of 132 people (exactly) for 2-3 hours. Couldn't be him.

Finally there is Nick Compise... the mentalist!

​"Millions of people have experienced Nick Compise's abilities. Don't miss the opportunity to see this phenomenal entertainer perform live at your next event!"

From compise's site. Now this is the most compelling match so far. It's the closest we can get to a foil hat, as described. Also he is white and (assumably) a pillar of his community. Add to that that his site claims Nick can baffle the toughest skeptic, and seeing as I'm a pretty tough skeptic of his schtick. We have a winner.

Some might say well Compise has claimed that a million people have seen him, whereas bignuts does 130 or so every month. But he merely needs to be 661 years old or so, allowing a 20 year period for him to "come of age", prior to his wonderful speech giving era kicking in. Or perhaps he was a child prodigy. I would need to make new calculations.... but it's totally just as believable as little nuts being "black" or building a neighborhood, so I'm all for it.

I think it's safe to say, through my impeccably logical deduction, the guy is a 661 year old mentalist....unless he was a child prodigy. And.. of course he was. So he's a 649 year old mentalist.

Final answer.
      Last edited by Syf; 05-24-2016, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        BugNuts, do you realize we can check IP's here?
        Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        should i log my alt on now and tell y'all how awesome i am?

Comment

BigNuts

Do you know this guy? I was finally able to get past his nasal voice and looked only at the material he presents.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY

He is an interesting guy who stole from a church and exposed a preacher as a sex freak. He wrote a book about it.

Comment

Ron Wyatt

Are familiar with Ron Wyatt?

The stuff he points out is very interesting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bmU_TyITtoc

Perhaps you can look it over and add to your presentations.

Comment

BigNuts is a fine poster, I endorse him with this thumb of approval that is until he effs up, don't eff up big balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                the funny thing is he's not even black

he's a white guy pretending to be black so he can get away with casual racism towards his "own people"

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  BigNuts is a fine poster, I endorse him with this thumb of approval that is until he effs up, don't eff up big balls.
                  I must say that I am totally blushing at the amount of research and writing syf put into that post. It says he posted it at 5:30 in the morning when everyone is sleep and this is place is dead. Lets think about that for minute. You did all of that research and wrote all of that rubbish (that I didn't even read by the way) just for me? I am truly honored and yet at the same time, disturbed....

You mentioned your wife being sick a couple of weeks ago. Well now I can see why. She wasn't physically sick..... She was just sick with you. You're far too emotional and she probably wears the pants in the relationship. Would honestly not be surprised if she's screwing other dudes behind your back.

I've NEVER stayed up to post something 5:30 in the morning about another man while he is sleeping. Sounds like you secretly bat for the other team.

If she is smart and has any lick of sense, she'd leave you....... But she probably doesn't, seeing as she is with you.

Good day gentlemen. Thank you for the kind words by the way!
                  Last edited by BigNuts; 05-25-2016, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    the funny thing is he's not even black

he's a white guy pretending to be black so he can get away with casual racism towards his "own people"
                    Exactly man. People don't call him out on it more, because lets face it this place is troll central. People are just looking to be entertained. But its obvious what this dude is. Some loser with delusions of grandeur, looking to deceive people on the internet while posting his racist views.

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    I must say that I am totally blushing at the amount of research and writing syf put into that post. It says he posted it at 5:30 in the morning when everyone is sleep and this is place is dead. Lets think about that for minute. You did all of that research and wrote all of that rubbish (that I didn't even read by the way) just for me? I am truly honored and yet at the same time, disturbed....

You mentioned your wife being sick a couple of weeks ago. Well now I can see why. She wasn't physically sick..... She was just sick with you. You're far too emotional and she probably wears the pants in the relationship. Would honestly not be surprised if she's screwing other dudes behind your back.

I've NEVER stayed up to post something 5:30 in the morning about another man while he is sleeping. Sounds like you secretly bat for the other team.

If she is smart and has any lick of sense, she'd leave you....... But she probably doesn't, seeing as she is with you.

Good day gentlemen. Thank you for the kind words by the way!
                    /\ Posted from his momma's basement, tin foil hat firmly planted on head.

I ain't on here much, but I do have strange hours sometimes. The information I gleaned took a simple google search. I also called GICC while I was driving and spoke with the manager on duty for that weekend. Just cause. I adopted my professional voice and said a bit about a guy defrauding people on the internet, taking fees for a conference, and whether he was legitimate or a falsity. They told me everything I wanted to know at that point, even about their private meetings. No event that transpired that day came close to 132 people, except for the graduation. No one that day, or that weekend for that matter, presented subject matter approximating what you have alleged that you do. Game over fuc boy.

Phone call, 5-7 minutes while driving, google search a few seconds.. write up, 10-15 mins. You way out of your depth. Ill expose liars on a whim. There's a real world out there, buddy, and I am very capable of traversing it.

And I wrote that up right quick right after putting my wife "to bed". We are night owls sometimes. She the type that would sneer at you and give you the cold shoulder if your lonely ass actually mustered the balls to mack. Bye fuc boy, enjoy the basement, I'm taking my family to the park.

P.S. you still haven't refuted a thing I said. Anyone that isn't an idiot or just humoring you for entertainment's sake knows you are a liar, Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Exactly man. People don't call him out on it more, because lets face it this place is troll central. People are just looking to be entertained. But its obvious what this dude is. Some loser with delusions of grandeur, looking to deceive people on the internet while posting his racist views.

/\ Posted from his momma's basement, tin foil hat firmly planted on head.

I ain't on here much, but I do have strange hours sometimes. The information I gleaned took a simple google search. I also called GICC while I was driving and spoke with the manager on duty for that weekend. Just cause. I adopted my professional voice and said a bit about a guy defrauding people on the internet, taking fees for a conference, and whether he was legitimate or a falsity. They told me everything I wanted to know at that point, even about their private meetings. No event that transpired that day came close to 132 people, except for the graduation. No one that day, or that weekend for that matter, presented subject matter approximating what you have alleged that you do. Game over fuc boy.

Phone call, 5-7 minutes while driving, google search a few seconds.. write up, 10-15 mins. You way out of your depth. Ill expose liars on a whim. There's a real world out there, buddy, and I am very capable of traversing it.

And I wrote that up right quick right after putting my wife "to bed". We are night owls sometimes. She the type that would sneer at you and give you the cold shoulder if your lonely ass actually mustered the balls to mack. Bye fuc boy, enjoy the basement, I'm taking my family to the park.

P.S. you still haven't refuted a thing I said. Anyone that isn't an idiot or just humoring you for entertainment's sake knows you are a liar, Nick.
                      Child, please, who are we kidding? You sit on your moms couch all day playing madden in your underwear and socks and your "wife". (most likely not even officially married to her) is most certainly banging other dudes on the side. As I've said before, you may have thought she was physically sick, but she was mentally and spiritually sick.... of you. I can pretty much guarantee that you have been in and out of prison and have illegitimate children all over the place that I have to foot the bill for. So sick and tired of scum like you in my race. So you are taking some of your illegitimate kids to the park? How about feeding them and clothing them as well? That's the least you can do.

So you basically took over 20 minutes time out of your day to inquire about me by calling up there in your "professional" voice about if some strangeron a site is legitimate or not? I must say, that is a first. To have a man take 25 minutes out of his day to look up and study another man? I'm flattered!!!! Can't say I'd ever do the same thing with another man. I just don't swing that way.

Now I know for certain your wife (for however long she decides to say, "should not be much longer") is sick of you. Honestly...... I've never heard a man go through all of that for another man.

BUT. what I will say is that I am glad to know I am on your mind 24/7. It's clear I'm in your head even though I've thought absolutely nothing about you.
                      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-25-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X