Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kamala Harris Drops Out Of The 2020 Race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Biden said Wednesday he would consider choosing Kamala Harris as his vice president if he wins the Democratic nomination, and suggested several other possible jobs for her.

“Of course I would,” he told reporters as he boarded his tour bus after an event in Ames, Iowa.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      I don't like the usual commentary that seems to accompany the end of any candidate's run. Its always about "defining oneself, the issues, yada yada...

But kamala Harris was not a progressive candidate. First of all as a progressive individual, especially one concerned that minority interests are represented, do you really want to nominate a prosecutor? Prosecutors always try to lock people up. They are not known for being sympathetic, or understanding. I might make an exception under some circumstances, but this woman?

She never came out against the death penalty, about bogus drug laws, and was not concerned that minority men, most being African American, were sent to prisons with long drug sentencing. As a matter of fact her actions politically speak to a situation where she and Newsom both, are looking far ahead down the path.

This was not a progressive candidate. Very nice looking lady, hiding a viper is what she was. I think she was exposed. I think the rest of the demos will also be exposed and then Hillary Clinton will claim people are beating down her door to run. These are all weak candidates and Harris was not doing the minority, woman empowering vote any favors. next to go: Pocohantis, who was called on the numbers she presented to make health care work. Bernie is already a bona fide sell out. And Uncle Joe... lol. Watch Hillary make her move.
      Is there a party called "the Progressive Party"? I haven't seen it on any ballot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Joe Biden said Wednesday he would consider choosing Kamala Harris as his vice president if he wins the Democratic nomination, and suggested several other possible jobs for her.

“Of course I would,” he told reporters as he boarded his tour bus after an event in Ames, Iowa.
        This is what I'm expecting. They're all going to want her as a VP candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
          A woman shouldn’t be president anyway.
          President of the PTA is as far as they should go...

Comment

That old Mofo should choose the surgeon general as his VP in case he has a stroke or heart attack...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              I read somewhere that under Harris as ag

California had the highest incarceration rate for black men in its history
              Then she doing her job without any bias. She's black and she shouldn't be favoring black criminals. Don't get me wrong, she's the worst nominee after Booker and Buttleg.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Like I posted, she would probably make a solid AG and makes a good Senator. I am aware she dated Willie Brown. You Trump guys post the dumbest things.
                You mean you want another corrupt AG

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  She couldn't raise enough money Rip. I think her stance on the issues and her background are fine. However, if you can't raise near $1 billion you have no chance to win a Presidential election. Her fundraising dried up significantly.
                  She was weird as well, didn't come of authentic in the least. Plus I don't think any black woman outside of Michelle Obama or Oprah are going to get the DNC nomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Then she doing her job without any bias. She's black and she shouldn't be favoring black criminals. Don't get me wrong, she's the worst nominee after Booker and Buttleg.
                    During one of the lowest crime rate eras in 50-60 years?

Should be opposite tbh.

Comment

I think that would give him a substantial boost.

Comment

Working...
                      X