Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a waste, RIP

Comment

Who cares..

I liked some Stp songs 2 decades ago, but sorry, not gonna feel sorry for an idiot drug addict..

Play stupid games, won stupid prizes..

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
        Sour girl was an awesome track, the others when you've heard every note, chord and lyric over and over doesn't hold the same for me as the underrated tracks, their are some superb tracks beneath the hits, the true masterful tracks IMO.

Velvet Revolver never got their props and I was rooting hard for 1 off tour but I guess Slash is just making more on his own now. Plus he knew his singer can perform every night. Scott was obviously his own worst enemie, damn shame and sad to see such talent to to waste through large periods of his life.

Somebody post Just Sixteen up, VR, one of my fave underrated tracks. VR in all their glorious raw best. I'm not sure how to embed.

Why post ? Do you honestly cherish all those vibrators, I'm not even gonna send you one as clearly you're so eager to add to your collection.
        You're bluffing! You wouldn't dare!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Post some examples.

I did find STP and Weiland overrated and derivative, but i always liked Plush.
          Well to me true rockstars beat the game and are now old rich republicans with model wives like Ted Nugent and Yngwie Malmsteen. That's what I aim for.

It's better to win and be hated, then be dead and beloved by other druggies/burnouts whose opinions don't matter to begin with.

I'll actually google whether a rockstar is heroin-free, middle-aged and wealthy with a model gf/wife before I even consider listening to their music.

These strung-out, "deep exclusive interview about why I **** my pants" losers are not WORTHY of my audiophile listening station.
          Last edited by ////; 12-05-2015, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #OccupyNSB View Post
            You're bluffing! You wouldn't dare!
            Not true, I ain't sending you a vibrator on principle. I know what you're all about, you're the scheriproct kid.

Comment

R.I.P... A legend & my favourite performer...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...L5TZpKLLXu2XaN

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Je0iHm1CuQt1sj

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zrDBI_S_looVld

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WyO_rmfv6HCcwF

Comment

Heroin......Say no more!!!!!!!...................RIP

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Heroin......Say no more!!!!!!!...................RIP
                  I think it was crack cocaine, not that it makes a difference now. I'd heard the stories he was drinking ridiculous amounts to the point he was unable to perform but was using the cocaine to bring him to a heightened sense. He had many demons and the Jeremy Brown death in April clearly tipped the scales, I guess he felt responsible.

It only really hit me today we won't see him perform again, the Wildabouts were fun and I always felt he was just keeping busy until STP wounds were healed or better still a VR tour. Man that guy must have felt he had reached the top of the world and fallen so low, to then climb up again only to fall again.

It's heartbreaking.

Comment

Apathy is the enemy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BfDvHWGGJ4

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
                      I think it was crack cocaine, not that it makes a difference now. I'd heard the stories he was drinking ridiculous amounts to the point he was unable to perform but was using the cocaine to bring him to a heightened sense. He had many demons and the Jeremy Brown death in April clearly tipped the scales, I guess he felt responsible.

It only really hit me today we won't see him perform again, the Wildabouts were fun and I always felt he was just keeping busy until STP wounds were healed or better still a VR tour. Man that guy must have felt he had reached the top of the world and fallen so low, to then climb up again only to fall again.

It's heartbreaking.
                      I don't really know much about the man,i just know its a damn shame another talented guy is no longer here.I'm gonna listen to some of his music today.

Chin up pal.

Comment

Working...
                      X