Collapse
No announcement yet.

You need inspiration? then check in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powerful words. It's crazy cause as children you see that passion in a lot of folks. That boy who wont let go of spalding, the one skipping a meal to practice his kick flip, or even the little girl who wont sleep until she had a dance move down packed. I think about this often, but was is it in us that takes away this passion with age? It's a shame that when reality kicks in those dreams start to fade.

Comment

This motivates me and inspires me beyond belief
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtMm0...layer_embedded

Comment

awesome video, i listen to this before i start my workout, truly inspirational.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I wasn't inspired because the advice in the video is actually bad for you. No sleep for 3 days? Going days without food? GTFOH with that bull****
          it isnt directed at athletes. ive seen the actual video when he talks and its to students studying to be entreprenors (i think).

they have to sometimes overlook eating and sleeping to work before they get up and going properly and can hire ppl full time. so does musicians like in his examples, they have a deadline when they have to be done recording, that means if they dont get it right at first they need to stay until they do.

you cant take everything literally. use your brain and figure out the real message, the real message is you have to put success ahead of anything and everything.

as a boxer that means you need to make sure you get your sleep every night, no partying or bull****. you need to make sure you eat properly as well.

dont be a ****** and take every single word literally bcuz hes not speaking to athletes. just always put boxing first, its that simple.

Comment

If you look at rosstraining.com there are 3 great inspiring videos on the home page. Could someone post them up? I don't have enough posts to post URLs

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X