Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Matchroom USA card!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DANZ and matchrooms cards in the US have been pretty weak, and im not hating its just true.

Comment

Most of the people defending Eddie Hearn Sh#t Shows are not paying for DAZN and don't even have access to it

But yes, he needs to do his part and provide better shows from Matchroom USA instead of trying to ride Canelo Wave and act as if Canelo is his fighter too. GBP I think is a GREAT Investment for DAZN but Matchroom USA been a FLOP so far on DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Most of the people defending Eddie Hearn Sh#t Shows are not paying for DAZN and don't even have access to it :nonono:

But yes, he needs to do his part and provide better shows from Matchroom USA instead of trying to ride Canelo Wave and act as if Canelo is his fighter too. GBP I think is a GREAT Investment for DAZN but Matchroom USA been a FLOP so far on DAZN
        lol what exactly do you mean by this?

Comment

I love watching evenly matched opponents.

Comment

31 days till fight night and only Linares and Andrade have dance partners.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              He's saying most of the people defending Hearn are from the UK and don't even have DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                Meaning that most of the people who defend Eddie sh#t shows are Brits in the UK. They don't have DAZN or Access to it, they get these sh#t cards on Sky so they not the ones paying $9.99 a month for them

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  "I've come to the USA to kill PPV! PPV is awful and dated!!

NoOooo...Don't look over here at my UK cards where every ****ty fight is a PPV!"
                  😂😂Exactly, the guys a complete hypocrite. US boxing fans are a lot more savvy and have higher expectations than British fans though. They demand quality level boxing, Hearn rarely produces that and he won’t be able to get away with it in the US market.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Hearn has failed in the US just like we all knew he would. Much vaster and completely different market.

The big fish jumped out the small pond and straight into the ocean.
                    I think he definitely underestimated how much power Al Haymon has for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I think he definitely underestimated how much power Al Haymon has for sure.
                      That was evident when he asked for proof of funds for the 50m offer. Maybe that’s huge in the UK, but fights in Vegas have 8 digit numbers attached all the time, and Haymon has had his hands on many of them. Ditto Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X