Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you **** your Step Mom if she looks like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most guys on here would bang their real mom if she looked like that

Comment

What's the big deal about bangin out your step mom? No Disney incestin' let's get to some real ****. At least go half sister drunken night prime Jessica Alba type deal

Comment

Make it a brunette and we got a deal 😁

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Say that you are 15-16 years old and your dad remarried a 35-37 year old gal, and then 6 months later, he died because of some heart failure but the step mom is a good lady and is willing to "take care" of you and stay unmarried.
          Wtf is wrong with you puto? I don’t **** with my dad’s wimmin.
          I’ll kill you where you stand mo ****er... 10 to 1 homie... wtf is wrong with you? My dead dad will kill you.

Hit me up pm if you wanna deep dive...

Comment

aint worth the hassle

Comment

I would cuck my dad, while he watches and jerks off up in the clouds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReadyTimeBoy View Post
                Most guys on here would bang their real mom if she looked like that
                Hell yeah.

I would even bang my dad if he looked like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Say that you are 15-16 years old and your dad remarried a 35-37 year old gal, and then 6 months later, he died because of some heart failure but the step mom is a good lady and is willing to "take care" of you and stay unmarried.
                  *Google images searched found her blog name is sandi glandt folks
                  Firstly who is that fine woman?

Secondly I would kill the bastard father myself if it ment getting her at the end of it. I'd doctor some photos to make him seem like a cheat and was killed by the affair. Then tell her he couldn't love you like I can don't worry dear come stroke my purple headed womb buster it will soothe your weary soul.
                  Last edited by PsychoPat; 04-18-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Look at this tool she's with I've definitely got a chance to snag that pelt

https://goo.gl/images/SYK89U

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                      *Google images searched found her blog name is sandi glandt folks
                      Firstly who is that fine woman?

Secondly I would kill the bastard father myself if it ment getting her at the end of it. I'd doctor some photos to make him seem like a cheat and was killed by the affair. Then tell her he couldn't love you like I can don't worry dear come stroke my purple headed womb buster it will soothe your weary soul.
                      I'm positive that no man in his right mind would actually cheat on a woman of her beauty.

Comment

Working...
                      X