Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn calling reporter a clown over Whyte situation!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn calling reporter a clown over Whyte situation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=DCHSCaXyzxs

That's not a reporter, that's a biased nut hugger member of the LDBC. Fred from Barbershop Conversations is one of the most biased, B.S., YouTube boxing channels. I met him at the Wilder-Fury press conference, the guy smells like s hit too. He needs to shower. Eddie Hearn is right, he is a f ucking clown. If I was Eddie I wouldn't have even interviewed with him knowing what I know about him and his B.S. biased YouTube channel.

Comment

Lol saw this. Hearn got riled. Good job by the reporter. He asked interesting provoking questions while at the same time frustrated Hearn with his ignorance and prerehearsed prejudice defensive attitude towards him(towards hearn) showing Hearn no courteous respect. Creating good footage of a riled Hearns bitter jibes. I enjoyed. Hearn doesnt like it because he kkows that we know hes a big anti ped talker when the boots on the other foot, kicked off royally at Miller when that came out, not a good look. Not good for matchroom who have already taken some in ring Ls recently along with last decades stars retiring and BTs rise and warrens resurrection , what next for matchroom? Tune in next week to find out

Comment

Those mfers arguing every other week. They like that couple at work that has that sexual tension with each other that always comes out in weird ways instead of them f#cking in their car on a break.

Comment

The one piece of shit doesn't like the other piece of shit..... Crazy.........

Comment

I personally like this dude. He has balls of steel. He's the lone black guy in a room full of whites asking the tough questions.

He even went to an Golden Boy event and got his press pass revoked because he dared to ask questions about the racist e-mails that were circulating among Golden Boy Promotions staff about Al Haymon.

He even tried to interview Oscar De La Hoya on many occasions but was denied access to him.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I personally like this dude. He has balls of steel. He's the lone black guy in a room full of whites asking the tough questions.

He even went to an Golden Boy event and got his press pass revoked because he dared to ask questions about the racist e-mails that were circulating among Golden Boy Promotions staff about Al Haymon.

He even tried to interview Oscar De La Hoya on many occasions but was denied access to him.
              The supposed emails you reference were nothing more than one racist fanboi reporter not employed by gbp whom was sending them racist emails about Haymon & 1 or 2 ppl within gbp Gomez I think it was, not rebuking them,so they were called racist & the ldbc clowns all over YouTube use this as justification for hating canelo 24/7.

Prove me wrong if you disagree because that was my understanding of it,& I am not a gbp fan in the slightest,other than just a fan of Nelo,so I can care less about defending fishnets dlh or gbp if they are racists, I'd call them out if I thought they were,I just so far haven't seen any evidence whatsoever other than what I said above.

Comment

I’m no Hearn fan but this interviewer is seriously unintelligent.

Dunno why anyone with half a brain would converse with this guy

Comment

This "reporter" is an idiot, if I were Eddie I wouldn't waste my time

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I’m no Hearn fan but this interviewer is seriously unintelligent.

Dunno why anyone with half a brain would converse with this guy
                    You basically just described the TS.

Unintelligent and half a brain who refers to BS as a reporter that's the level of his perception and the fact that Baber Shop initials are B.S should be a clue .lol

Comment

Working...
                    X