Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Will Speak With Pacquiao About Crawford, Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Will Speak With Pacquiao About Crawford, Lomachenko

In the wake of Manny Pacquiao's seventh round stoppage of Lucas Matthysse to capture the WBA "regular" welterweight title this past weekend in Malaysia, there is now renewed talk of 'the Pac Man' facing the likes of Vasyl Lomachenko, who holds the WBA's lightweight title. And there is also chatter of him facing WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

line them up. loma will get blasted out, prolly even a skull fracture. he's too small!!!

Comment

Loma too small, Crawford too young/good for a shot Manny.

Khan is his best option.

Comment

Loma said no catchweight. I don't see Pac dropping two weight classes, so let's make the Crawford fight happen.

Comment

"I have certain rights - but not the same rights as before. But we still have a great relationship. It was my people who helped get this thing on in a sense, it would've been a disaster if they weren't there." - Bob Arum

I wish Pacquaio would just tell Bob "Fu*k Off, I'm fighting Mikey Garcia (or Amir Khan)!"

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            line them up. loma will get blasted out, prolly even a skull fracture. he's too small!!!
            Even at 135?

Comment

Pacman VS Loma. Vegas. December.

LETS DO IT!

Comment

The Loma fight would need to be at a catchweight to happen. I don’t know how much either is willing to go up or down in weight. It doesn’t seem too realistic to happen. And Crawford would stop Pacquiao at this point. Pacquiao should go after Khan, Broner or the winner of Porter/Garcia. He stands a good chance of beating any of those 4 guys. I think he could even beat Thurman at this point since Thurman isn’t outboxing even a 40 year old Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Loma said no catchweight. I don't see Pac dropping two weight classes, so let's make the Crawford fight happen.
                  I'm with you there. Crawford is definitely one of the best 147 pounders and has one of the titles.
                  It's easy to make this fight too. Let's get this one made, Crawford vs. Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                    I'm with you there. Crawford is definitely one of the best 147 pounders and has one of the titles.
                    It's easy to make this fight too. Let's get this one made, Crawford vs. Pacquiao!
                    The biggest money fight is Loma vs pac. Bud doesn't like media and wouldn't do anything for sales.

Comment

Working...
                    X