• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    CVS is overpriced as all get out!
    CVS is stupid overpriced....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      A coupon? You called the cops cuz of coupon.
      Remember, 911 is customer service to them.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        I'd love to see the coupon that started all this trouble.
        They flash the coupon up very briefly in the video Larry shared. Granted it's only a fraction of a second, it did kinda look like the CVS was handwritten in the blank

Comment

All and all, its not very hard for a shift manager to walk into his/her office and grab a comparable valid coupon from their office and offer it to the customer.

I am sure the conversation would've went a lot different if the store didn't assume fraud from the get go. The store manager could've easily de-escalated the situation by saying, " I am sorry ma'am but the coupon you are attempting to use is invalid, please let me see how I can further assist you." Go to the back, grab a comparable coupon and if you don't have 1, give them an employee discount and let the bytch be on her way. Not hard really...

And I agree with the other posters, CVS is hella expensive!

Comment

CVS markup their prices i think because there's literally one on every corner and they're normally open 24 hours, which is very convenient for a lot people. it also encourages their customers to sign up for membership. #CVStakeover

Comment

F**k CVS, go to Rite-Aid.

They have good ice cream and the cheapest prices for certain beers.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                F**k CVS, go to Rite-Aid.

They have good ice cream and the cheapest prices for certain beers.
                Rite Aid ice cream is awesome! Theyve raised the prices on a single scoop cone to about $2 now though.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Here we go with the identity crisis again. "No, I'm black, not African American"! Okay, glad we cleared that up.

If a black person in America is born in another country are they called African American or just black?

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                    If a black person in America is born in another country are they called African American or just black?
                    Good point.

Ive always wondered though why black people are called black and white people are called white? Black people are really dark brown and white people are beige/peach...

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                      Good point.

Ive always wondered though why black people are called black and white people are called white? Black people are really dark brown and white people are beige/peach at least that's what my Crayola box says.

Comment

Working...
                      X