• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Allias have U used at BoxRec

And what got you BANNED with THEM?
    Who do you blame? What's your take?

Myself....

ImranSarwar my ex boss was name I used (set the account up for him..but..when he never used it...). Bill Hodge I used before Imran. With that name kind of "got fame" for this ILL *Bus Exclusion case that I have here in Connecticut.
    Remember being banned on Bill Hodge title for taking a STAND against Gay marriage.
    AllInmoderationAIM used as title since. Even my own name I used. Eventually they wind up catching on.
    They SAY there that they BAN for your LIFETIME. And they also say they have your phone registration on file live. But...that goes off and on with them.
    A John Sheppard their big chief there.
    BoxRec..another time caught up with me for editing out IBO references. I did that, they EXITED me quick. & I think John Sheppard was directly involved with that one.
    Basically, became useless to even try to do any work there.
    I met a few unusual SOULS while going. Their site is very convenient but...Admin is numb about truly helping the Sport. And their such hypocrites. No freedom of Speach I would say.
    John Wilkinson, in Connecticut.

Comment

same as this username, never been banned there but then again, i barely use the forum section

Comment

Working...
      X