No announcement yet.

What else is good on YouTube Red?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Believe it or not its pretty clear Johnny is the protagonist in Cobra Kai. The story opens with him and his struggles, his backstory, even just him being stuck living in the 80's and his past.

The damn show is called Cobra Kai, if it was about Daniel it would be called Larusso or Miyagi Dojo or Miyagi's Legacy or some crap like that.

I loved how they did focus on Johnny because it almost shows, actually it does show the Karate Kid from Johnny's point of view, we the audience never knew he too had his own personal drama with his broken family and A-hole step dad, etc. I don't want to post spoilers here for those who have not seen it.
    That's it, you convinced me. I'm starting my free trial now!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Oh I loved that first season. Yeah, I'm not sure what they're going to do with season two. Like you say, they probably won't top it. As long as it's not as bad as True Detective season two, I will watch.
      Yeah man I want to talk about it but I know Ill be Fin everyone over who has not seen it yet.

I just feel season 1 was fulfilling and complete. season 2 will probably be garbage.

LOL Season 2 of True Detective was garbage. Vince Vaughn as a mafia godfather was not believable at all I just start laughing every time he was trying to act hard on camera LMAO. I think the only good thing was all the hot naked hookkkers at the whoooorehouhses.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
        That's it, you convinced me. I'm starting my free trial now!
        yeah just binge it and cancel, since no one can really give us reasons to keep the membership going.

Comment

Yeah man I want to talk about it but I know Ill be Fin everyone over who has not seen it yet.

I just feel season 1 was fulfilling and complete. season 2 will probably be garbage.

LOL Season 2 of True Detective was garbage. Vince Vaughn as a mafia godfather was not believable at all I just start laughing every time he was trying to act hard on camera LMAO. I think the only good thing was all the hot naked hookkkers at the whoooorehouhses.
          That always helps to cushion the blow.

You should watch Brawl in Cellblock 99. Vince is pretty bad ass in that one and it was definitely believable for me. Dude takes a whole car apart.

Comment

That always helps to cushion the blow.

You should watch Brawl in Cellblock 99. Vince is pretty bad ass in that one and it was definitely believable for me. Dude takes a whole car apart.
            LOL I like Vince as a comedy guy. Swingers is still one of my all time favs. thats more his lane.

I don't want him to play killers like psycho or crime thugs lol.

Comment

LOL I like Vince as a comedy guy. Swingers is still one of my all time favs. thats more his lane.

I don't want him to play killers like psycho or crime thugs lol.

Wedding Crashers was the ****.

I also thought he was funny as hell on Old School.

Comment

Wedding Crashers was the ****.

I also thought he was funny as hell on Old School.
                yeah wedding crashers was such a simple yet original concept. its like why hasn't anyone else done this already lol.

Old School was great. Will Ferell was hilarious in that.

Comment

yeah wedding crashers was such a simple yet original concept. its like why hasn't anyone else done this already lol.

Old School was great. Will Ferell was hilarious in that.

Comment

Green K bro!

I think I shat myself when he went streaking and his wifey picks him up and he's all like honey can we see if KFC is still open? LMFAO!

Then at the very end credits he bumps into Jennifer Lewis at the grocery and hollers at her and then its goes well so he gets pumped up and kicks the cereal and goes yeah in this old ladies face LMFAO!

Comment

Green K bro!

I think I shat myself when he went streaking and his wifey picks him up and he's all like honey can we see if KFC is still open? LMFAO!

Then at the very end credits he bumps into Jennifer Lewis at the grocery and hollers at her and then its goes well so he gets pumped up and kicks the cereal and goes yeah in this old ladies face LMFAO!

When his wife shows up, he's holding the blow-up doll and says, "What do you guys think- nurse or cheerleader?"

Comment

Working...
                      X