Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested for calling someone a man in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are more and more awkward in real life due to the global rise of marxist speech laws. The internet couldn't have come a day later. It's actually more normal than most academic/office environments now. Surreal.

At least we still have the 2nd amendment so if the zombies ever get out of control we can mount some sort of resistance

In the UK you have nothing. Just sit down and watch your tiny island be colonized by the third world and trannies with your dick in a bondage harness.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I thought using racial slurs has been a crime everywhere in the US for decades?
      No, free speech is still alive in the USA. We haven't devolved into being complete queers just yet. You'll know that that has happened when they finally disallow our police from carrying firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        No, free speech is still alive in the USA. We haven't devolved into being complete queers just yet. You'll know that that has happened when they finally disallow our police from carrying firearms.
        So calling people racial slurs isn't a crime? I thought it was classed as a hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          So calling people racial slurs isn't a crime? I thought it was classed as a hate crime.
          Only if you're white. If you're a person of color it's completely fine to use racial slurs.

Comment

This country has gone to ****, but its not too late for 'MURICA

Comment

My, how the mighty have fallen. Once the British Empire was considered the greatest in history and even far surpassing the Roman Empire. Now the UK is just a vassal state, what's even worse is that they allowed foreigners to rape and pimp their little girls and women like what happened with the Rotherham case.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
                My, how the mighty have fallen. Once the British Empire was considered the greatest in history and even far surpassing the Roman Empire. Now the UK is just a vassal state, what's even worse is that they allowed foreigners to rape and pimp their little girls and women like what happened with the Rotherham case.
                I bet Americans said the same when Britain freed slaves. Britain does, America follows.

Comment

you guys exaggerate, theres just as many whacky PC stories that come out in america as in the UK. The majority hate all the politically correct bull****, thats why we voted for brexit. The most popular paper by a mile is right wing. Its a vocal minority who are pushing all this bull****, mainly the student community.

Comment

"What prison will the geezer be going to?"

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Sadly, the U.S. isn't too far behind this sort of madness. You can actually get arrested for using racial slurs in some parts of the U.S. It won't be long until you're doing time for calling someone an idiot.
                      What's your address?

My friend asked (forced) me to ask you.

Nice guy.

Wears a big shiny badge.

Comment

Working...
                      X