Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Guerrero go back to being a cherrypick fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Agree, but I;m not even confident he'll make the Canelo/Trout fight. If he does, he'll take another vacation for a year and a half.

He doesn't fight frequently enough.
    Schaefer was just hollerin canelo wasnt ready........

Please go sit down, your hate is too obvious bruh....

This time last year Trouts best win was who david lopez, delvin rodriguez???

Come on man......

Why would he not wanna fight canelo??? or trout???

You actin like they monsters....

NEWSFLASH FLOYD AS BUILT HIMSELF TO BE ABLE TO FIT WHO HE WANTS....

Just enjoy him while he is fightin... same goes for pac and the rest...

yall throw da word duck out like yall warriors or some shat lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I think a lot of people fear the Alexander fight so much they're prepared to let Floyd have this one.

My position has been consistent, he's not fighting the opponents the public want to see.
      But the guy we want him to fight hasn't fought anybody in his div worth anything.
      And the other guy would need to chop off an arm to make the weight, it would only be for the payday and Floyd would get lil to no credit anyway.

Rob is the natural choice, Floyd in the WW div makes the comp seem weak unless they are fighting eachother

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        Yes but it Floyds name that sells. I love how just because you think Serg can beat Floyd that makes Floyd scared. I love how you haters think. I just want to see Floyd fight. Serg, Trout, Canelo, whoever I dont care.
        Well no **** Sherlock. Of course it's Floyd's name that sells, but when you combine Floyd and Sergio together, it sells even more. Where as it's only Floyd that's selling an Alexander/Guerrero fight.

LMAO, "haters". More like a boxing fan that wants to see the best fights. Like I said before, you don't want to see Floyd fight those guys. That says a lot more about you, than it does my "hating".

Defensive much?
        Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-17-2013, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
          Schaefer was just hollerin canelo wasnt ready........

Please go sit down, your hate is too obvious bruh....

This time last year Trouts best win was who david lopez, delvin rodriguez???

Come on man......

Why would he not wanna fight canelo??? or trout???

You actin like they monsters....

NEWSFLASH FLOYD AS BUILT HIMSELF TO BE ABLE TO FIT WHO HE WANTS....

Just enjoy him while he is fightin... same goes for pac and the rest...

yall throw da word duck out like yall warriors or some shat lol
          Blah, blah, blah, I'm an ALT.

Go to your corner, and reflect on why you're an ALT.

Comment

What I've learned through all of the credible boxing source right here. A guy like Guerrero who has played the dark horse his entire career.......being a borderline P4P TYPE FIGHTER should keep fighting.

Why? I'll pay to watch.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
            X