No announcement yet.

Raising sons in America and Joe Biden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Biden is convincing young kids that they are owed government jobs, free education, and cheap housing, anywhere they want to live.
    Yup! He promises all this FREE sht us real workers have to pay for.

How the FUK does welfare ppl drive $20k cars???

Comment

LOL at people thinking an ex-VP and 47 year career politician is not in power.......

****ing how do you come to that conclusion when the evidence of being in a position of power is so clear?

^^^^^ the guy who responded to me is dumb, dumb, dumb.....

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Joe Biden is not in power mate
        Fuk I HATE ppl from other countries talk US politics.

Go suk a DIC and move the FUK on. Aint no one like u. Or give two shts about you MATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          LOL at people thinking an ex-VP and 47 year career politician is not in power.......

****ing how do you come to that conclusion when the evidence of being in a position of power is so clear?

^^^^^ the guy who responded to me is dumb, dumb, dumb.....
          Yeah! A CAREER politician with no ties to upper management.

Like a someone in the mob for 47 years still robbing pizza delivery drivers....

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            1. Figure of speech, not to be taken literally.
            2. I hope you are not a prognosticator... wrong.

Its not a black and white issue. Of course people are responsible for their actions. But to pretend a person is not influenced by their family, by the mentorship afforded by fatherhood, etc, is naive.

And yes it does... As a correlation, not as an absolute, certainly not as a fact. Certainly there are great parents who wind up with a horrid kid... But there is indeed a correlation and in Biden's case his daughter had some problems and alleges abuse... I would say my observation is the very notion of a correlation!

I have two sons and I raised them a certain way. They reflect that in their actions, their decisions, even when in conflict with what I would decide...

One good turn deserves another... If you do have kids, and i don't pretend to know, I hope you are aware that there is a difference between building character, rearing a child, and the fact that we all bare responsibility for our actions.
            I would imagine Joe Biden was an absent father, and so it would come to the mother to raise the children.

When you work in the senate and as a politician, you need a strong woman to take charge of the house and children as it is just impossible to be there 24-7.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah! A CAREER politician with no ties to upper management.

Like a someone in the mob for 47 years still robbing pizza delivery drivers....

it's so obvious at this point I feel sorry for anyone who thinks he's innocent, and who defends him against the corruption.

These people are dangerous and ones you have to watch, as they are so anti-trump they will support a corrupt career politician that has sexual assault charges hanging over him (and we both know they would be going after Trump if he has them)...... but leftists conveniently forget things like that when they talk politics..... and claim every accusation of corruption is a Russia hoax.

Cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                I would imagine Joe Biden was an absent father, and so it would come to the mother to raise the children.

When you work in the senate and as a politician, you need a strong woman to take charge of the house and children as it is just impossible to be there 24-7.
                You could be right V... I think it is something more nefarious. His daughter claims she was abused... and there is a pattern of trauma in certain families. I don't want to pretend my thoughts are substantial. But if you look at where Biden was from... and other patterns it gets to be rabbit hole central.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Yup! He promises all this FREE sht us real workers have to pay for.

How the FUK does welfare ppl drive $20k cars???
                  Yup, plus live laving in section 8 housing.

Ballin’ new nike shoes, EBT credit they sell for weed. Many want more free stuff, and Joe is telling them it’s not their fault and government will help them!
                  Free everything!

Comment

You could be right V... I think it is something more nefarious. His daughter claims she was abused... and there is a pattern of trauma in certain families. I don't want to pretend my thoughts are substantial. But if you look at where Biden was from... and other patterns it gets to be rabbit hole central.
                    I was abused as a child, physically beaten by my father with canes and leather belts, I even got bars of soap shoved in my mouth if I ever swore.......so I can personally speak on abuse.

I do not believe the Biden children were abused and will not even ponder the thought, as I prefer to talk about their actual corruption rather than a hypothetical.

Comment

1. Figure of speech, not to be taken literally.
                      2. I hope you are not a prognosticator... wrong.

Its not a black and white issue. Of course people are responsible for their actions. But to pretend a person is not influenced by their family, by the mentorship afforded by fatherhood, etc, is naive.

And yes it does... As a correlation, not as an absolute, certainly not as a fact. Certainly there are great parents who wind up with a horrid kid... But there is indeed a correlation and in Biden's case his daughter had some problems and alleges abuse... I would say my observation is the very notion of a correlation!

I have two sons and I raised them a certain way. They reflect that in their actions, their decisions, even when in conflict with what I would decide...

One good turn deserves another... If you do have kids, and i don't pretend to know, I hope you are aware that there is a difference between building character, rearing a child, and the fact that we all bare responsibility for our actions.
                      Yes, im taking it as a figure of speech, and it still doesnt make any sense whatsoever. Thats just not what Presidents do.

The correlation doesnt hold water. At all. You can paint Biden as a horrible father, i wouldnt have a clue whether he is or not. The problem is that it is in no way an indication of whether he would be good at his job or not.

Hell, saying good CEO = good president makes a hell of alot more sense then saying good father = good president does.

Comment

Working...
                      X