No announcement yet.

Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao 1 in 720p 60FPS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao 1 in 720p 60FPS

I finally was able to download a version of this fight that was in 60FPS. It took about a year for someone to finally begin reseeding the torrent. I was unable to upload anything to my YouTube channel at the time I downloaded the fight as I no longer had an internet provider with the upload bandwidth needed to post large files. Until yesterday that is. Enjoy if you choose to watch

Beautiful fight, great gameplay and execution by morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Beautiful fight, great gameplay and execution by morales.
      - -El Terrible wouldn't let Manny fight in his Mexican Cleto punchers gloves.

The Mexican made him fight in Joyboys Grant defensive pillows.

With Cletos vs Morales, Manny is 2-0, 2 KO.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -El Terrible wouldn't let Manny fight in his Mexican Cleto punchers gloves.

The Mexican made him fight in Joyboys Grant defensive pillows.

With Cletos vs Morales, Manny is 2-0, 2 KO.
        Didn’t know that... that first fight was a great fight though

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Didn’t know that... that first fight was a great fight though
          - -All the Morales-Manny fights were must see classics.

Morales also had JMM ducking him!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
            - -All the Morales-Manny fights were must see classics.

Morales also had JMM ducking him!
            Yeah morales was a problem back then man. I love his style, no phuck given a true warrior

Comment

Erik Morales vs Manny Pacquiao I 720p 60FPS HD and now with Sky Sports commentary! Or, choose to watch the HBO broadcast, now with all pre and post fight material included (unlike the version I shared here a few weeks ago) Please enjoy if you should choose to do so!
              Mario Sanchez

Comment

Bert Clements first of several screw ups on the scorecards. Manny robbed of a win because Bert didn't count the third knockdown in first round.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Bert Clements first of several screw ups on the scorecards. Manny robbed of a win because Bert didn't count the third knockdown in first round.
                  I couldn't find the break down for the scoring; are you saying that Clements only scored the 1st round 10-8 instead of 10-7?

The other two scores are bizarre; it's as if they weren't watching the same fight.

Burt A Clements 113-113 | Guy Jutras 110-115 | John Stewart 115-110

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
                    I couldn't find the break down for the scoring; are you saying that Clements only scored the 1st round 10-8 instead of 10-7?

The other two scores are bizarre; it's as if they weren't watching the same fight.

Burt A Clements 113-113 | Guy Jutras 110-115 | John Stewart 115-110
                    He scored it 10-7 but should have been 10-6. He knocked Marquez down 3x. So 10-9 for winning the round and 3 more deductions for each of the knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                    X