Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which duo of brothers were the better fighters?Marquez Bros or Klitschko Bros?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez brothers. Better skills, better comp.

One of them iced Manny Pacquiao for goodness sake.

What huge wins did the Klitschkos have?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
      Juan never tested positive but Vitali did so you can't use that
      While he was an amateur under the care of the Russian team doctors. You should give that one a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        Vitali did? where, in amateurs? so you cant use that..
        why not?? ya'll wanna use Loma and GGG's amateur background to call them great..but now a failed test int he amateurs doesnt matter??

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          While he was an amateur under the care of the Russian team doctors. You should give that one a rest.
          So anything negative as an amateur does not count?? but all positives do??

Comment

So Vitali's negative test as a amateur does not count..but Loma and GGG's wins as amateurs make them ATGS??

Comment

So anything negative as an amateur does not count?? but all positives do??
              Wtf are you talking about? Henry Tillman vs Mike Tyson, who you got?

I really don’t know where to go with your comment. Vitali was under the care of the National team doctors. He didn’t order his peds up on the internet or pick them up in Tijuana on the weekend.

Comment

why not?? ya'll wanna use Loma and GGG's amateur background to call them great..but now a failed test int he amateurs doesnt matter??
                LOL its so so vice versa buddy)) ita yall that say Loma aint **** and ams shoudlnt be counted and but in this case, yeah Vitaly is a cheat))) finally pick a side, either 2 time olympic aint **** or he is p4p material and greatest amataur. 2nd were marquez brothers cheating in ams or pros? - Pros. so ehres is your answer.

make some sense next time

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Wtf are you talking about? Henry Tillman vs Mike Tyson, who you got?

I really don’t know where to go with your comment. Vitali was under the care of the National team doctors. He didn’t order his peds up on the internet or pick them up in Tijuana on the weekend.
                  so do amatuer accomplishments count?? or not?? if they do then the negative counts as well right?
                  Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  LOL its so so vice versa buddy)) ita yall that say Loma aint **** and ams shoudlnt be counted and but in this case, yeah Vitaly is a cheat))) finally pick a side, either 2 time olympic aint **** or he is p4p material and greatest amataur. 2nd were marquez brothers cheating in ams or pros? - Pros. so ehres is your answer.

make some sense next time
                  I literally said the Klit bros were better then the Marquez bros//but someone called Juan a PED cheat yet he never failed a test but Vitali did..so which is it?? that was all i was pointing out..you cant act like the test did not count but try to praise boxers on amateur wins..ME PERSONALLY I DONT THINK MUCH OF AMATEUR WINS WHEN TALKING ABOUT PRO FIGHTS

Comment

Juan never failed a test period

Comment

Put them all in a parking lot late at night and only one possibility would happen , one pair would need doctors but they won’t be the Klitschko brothers .

Comment

Working...
                      X