Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury looks pregnant now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technically he's still the Linear Heavyweight Champion of the World seeing as he never lost it in the Ring.

He's still only 29 Years old but i seriously doubt he'll ever be back in the Ring again...at least not for 2 years and by then i doubt he'll be able to be as good as he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you have got to be kidding me. is that real? that roll on his back is like a foot tall . he must be 325-350 + lbs

he will never box again if that is the case. just losing the weight will be a year.

and he'll still have to sort out his doping ban [another discussion entirely.]

Comment

He's been out of shape far too long now to come back anywhere near what he was. He is basically obese. That level of obesity does serious damage to your insides.

I doubt he will fight again but who knows. He still looks like he's on the sniff too judging by recent interviews.

Comment

Tyson fury looks like he ate a fat Maidana

Comment

Holy **** he looks huge. I've seen a few YouTube videos of him over the past few months where he's talking comeback and says, "the weight's coming right off" or "I've just got to lose the weight" but obviously the progress is terrible!

Comment

This is disgusting... He's 29 so it's probably going to be tougher to lose weight.

Comment

He's accomplished more than most do in a short life span. Congratulations to him. He was never in great shape as it was. As long as his wife is fine with it then he should be ok.

Comment

He obviously has mental problems mixed with alcoholism. It's sad to read people making fun of him. Mental illness is real issue.

Comment

Remember when this place was littered with Tyson Fury supporters? When people were steadfast in claiming he's coming back?

They're gone now.

Kind of like people who say the world is going to end on X date. When it doesn't, they disappear. Then find some other mythical bull**** to believe in.

Comment

He was supposed to be cutting weight a few months ago.

He looks fatter than ever now.

Comment

Working...
                      X