Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: I Did Not Quit With Lomachenko, I'd Like a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Out of your mind he would overload broner who hates activity
    Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Not exactly quit but he neither physically could nor wanted to continue. Granted that is a big step up from physically could but did not want to.
      He got knocked out, there is no shame in that but it hardly merits an immediate rematch.
      Bro, if he didn't want to continue he would have never got up. make sense. Loma won but don't discredit the man for being stopped and twisting it saying nor wanted to continue.

Comment

Yeah the ref was in Top ranks pockets more then the hideous broadcast team who were extremely pro Loma.. #Stupid

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Out of your mind he would overload broner who hates activity
          Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Are you serious? All a guy has to do vs broner is stay active and he never throws....
          If yall think I'm some broner fan, you got me ****ed up. He'd show up about 160 on fight night and walk thru Lomachenko's pitty pat jabs. Broner has 3 losses and all of those were to fighters that he respected their power. Lomachenko is obviously the better fighter but he hasn't even filled out to 135 yet and you guys are talking about him beating welterweights? A few years from now of course. but RIGHT NOW IN 2018, lomachenko would get knocked out brutally by anyone in the top 10 of welterweights because they simply wouldn't respect his power. He'd have to fight a complete perfect fight and not get hit at all. We have weight classes for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            If yall think I'm some broner fan, you got me ****ed up. He'd show up about 160 on fight night and walk thru Lomachenko's pitty pat jabs. Broner has 3 losses and all of those were to fighters that he respected their power. Lomachenko is obviously the better fighter but he hasn't even filled out to 135 yet and you guys are talking about him beating welterweights? A few years from now of course. but RIGHT NOW IN 2018, lomachenko would get knocked out brutally by anyone in the top 10 of welterweights because they simply wouldn't respect his power. He'd have to fight a complete perfect fight and not get hit at all. We have weight classes for a reason
            I don’t think Loma stops broner but broner wouldn’t win a round point blank huge difference in skill.

Comment

Dude the entire fight would be Broner getting peppered non stop while his retaliation would be just shaking his head in a no fashion continuously.

Comment

This guy is in serious denial. And some of you posters are too.

Look at the body language when he got up. The referee tried to help him raise up and he hunched over. Then look at him casually walk to the ring AFTER the ref stopped it. No argument. No nothing. Then you wait until after the fight to say the referee was premature.

This was the fifth NoMasChenko in a row.
                Last edited by Bigchip; 05-26-2018, 12:31 AM.

Comment

there is absolutely no one in the top 10 at 147 that Lomachencko can beat. Not even Broner.
                  First thing, Broner barely even fights at 147, as he's too fat too make up his mind. He hardly escaped Paulie and that's like his only win at that weight. Second, i think Porter is tailor made for Lomachenko and Thurman isn't busy enough.

You think it's bad if Lomachenko tests himself?

Comment

It was a competitive close fight until the KO shot & getting KO'd is not quitting.. He deserves a rematch..

Comment

F-uck off Linares, you got schooled!!! Should of got right up and kept fighting, but you qui!!!! Neeeeexttt

Comment

Working...
                      X