Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: I Did Not Quit With Lomachenko, I'd Like a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he didn't quit, but he didn't want any more after that body shot

Comment

Umm he is legendary. Legends lose too. Except for maybe mayweather and marciano, depending how you view them, there is no guy top 20 all that hasn't lost.

Comment

Broner fights about 30-45 seconds at best of each round on average. Loma fights just about the whole round non stop. I'd love to see Loma shut AB's big mouth for good. As far as fight being rigged nonsense and kicking the facts...Fact, Loma got up to win the fight and Linares was lucky to get up at all! First the haters are saying LOMA fights midgets and throws pity pat punches. Well Linares was bigger than him and you can't take someone out with a pity pat to the body! Wish the cameras would have shown De la hoya's fat face when Linares got knock down like they did when Loma went down. Irony is it's almost same punch ODLH took against Hopkins. Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I think that it makes sense to do this in the future.

Loma can unify against Beltran and Garcia, then give Linares a rematch for all the belts.
          Agreed. I want to see how Loma deals with Beltran, a real banger. But Loma is elusive, can take a punch and close the show with a body assault from hell.

I knew we don’t see eye to eye on religion or hell, but for you bro, I use the word hell as a figure of speech.

Peace

Comment

Always sux to think about the what ifs. He walked to his corner with no argument.

Comment

Didn't quit but didn't complain when he was stopped either.. he was getting up as the ref counted 10.. a rematch is a good fight with both fighters learning some from the first fight..

Comment

Working...
              X