Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Fight Loma, But I've Heard Nothing From Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Fight Loma, But I've Heard Nothing From Them

WBC, IBF lightweight champion Mikey Garcia (39-0, 30 KOs) explained that while he's certainly willing to face WBA champion Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) in a unification - nobody has contacted him about the fight. Lomachenko is promoted by Top Rank, who promoted the majority of Garcia's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight pac.....

Comment

this guy really loves to talk about fighting anyone when a camera is around doesnt he?

Comment

Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post
        this guy really loves to talk about fighting anyone when a camera is around doesnt he?
        The media is not asking him about his grandma's Taco recipe

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          The media is not asking him about his grandma's Taco recipe
          They really should though, perhaps that's the secret to his massive head? Special cows?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            They really should though, perhaps that's the secret to his massive head? Special cows?
            He's American.
            Or are all Latinos the same to you?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              WBC, IBF lightweight champion Mikey Garcia (39-0, 30 KOs) explained that while he's certainly willing to face WBA champion Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) in a unification - nobody has contacted him about the fight. Lomachenko is promoted by Top Rank, who promoted the majority of Garcia's career.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              and why in the hell you should be hearing from Loma? like you dont know he had a surgery and already scheduled fight. you are the one that called out every top name, folks from different weight classes and claim there is no response?

and then he finishes his talk..the plan is moving up to fight Spence. do something already then, besides crying what would you do, what could you do

Comment

Mikey is a good storyteller.

Comment

That statement is basically untrue. Loma is ready, willing and able to face Mikey if he so much as want it. Both Bob and Loma are on record stating that they would be more than happy in relishing an opportunity to challenge Mikey Garcia.

Comment

39 fights, over ten years as a pro and I still cant remember a great win on this clown's resume! Which one was it? a Salidoe? a Adrien Broner? a Lipinets? a Robert Easter jr? "peeleft:

Comment

Working...
                    X