Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Received His Biggest Offer - Do Not Blame Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually GGG % should be on how much LESS PPV buys his fight does then Canelo's

Canelo does 750K buys

GGG does 250K buys

EASY split 75/25 with $6million guaranteed. K2 would STILL SAY FUK NO!!!

$15,000,000 + 40%

WE ALL know K2 said they want at LEAST 40%!!!

We ALL also know that FKN will be a cold day in HELL before ANYONE!!! NOT Pac, not Cotto, Not Saul, AND ESPECIALLY Floyd would EVER accept that sht counter offer from a guy who's 35 years old been on 1 PPV Flop. And this BIG Fight with Jacobs would be a GREAT success if it comes close to 300K buys...

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
      Your the only one calling him a star. You don't get credit for coming in second place. Floyd played with Canelo and showed how much of hot garbage he is. If Canelo had beaten Floyd then he could get away with the trash he is trying to pull. Instead he got exposed for the flat footed punching bag he is. Now when he opens his mouth to issue a challenge it equates to a fat woman farting... its all hot air. If Canelo is serious about fighting GGG it'll be with his check book because his word isn't worth ****. Canelo's cherry is broken and his 0 is gone.
      Go find out how the business side of boxing works before trying to discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Canelo does 750K buys

GGG does 250K buys

$15,000,000 + 40%

We ALL also know that FKN will be a cold day in HELL before ANYONE!!! NOT Pac, not Cotto, Not Saul, AND ESPECIALLY Floyd would EVER accept that sht counter offer from a guy who's 35 years old been on 1 PPV Flop. And this BIG Fight with Jacobs would be a GREAT success if it comes close to 300K buys...
        That's how it usually and should work. Golovkin fans are claiming he deserves more because he was given some belts.

Comment

Your the only one calling him a star. You don't get credit for coming in second place. Floyd played with Canelo and showed how much of hot garbage he is. If Canelo had beaten Floyd then he could get away with the trash he is trying to pull. Instead he got exposed for the flat footed punching bag he is. Now when he opens his mouth to issue a challenge it equates to a fat woman farting... its all hot air. If Canelo is serious about fighting GGG it'll be with his check book because his word isn't worth ****. Canelo's cherry is broken and his 0 is gone.
          ???? Are you drunk??? I can't fkn understand a word your saying???

Comment

???? Are you drunk??? I can't fkn understand a word your saying???
            was it not in English.... Canelo isn't a ****ing star!!!! Who did he beat to become one????

Comment

old cotto? Floyd??? Oh I guess he beat Kahn....

Comment

old cotto? Floyd??? Oh I guess he beat Kahn....
                That's a **** ton better than David Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Canelo made $13 mil fighting Amir Khan. That was a joke fight. I bet he made atleast $7 mil fighting Smith. These are paydays Golovkin can only dream of. Asking for 40% is a ****ing joke, i'm sure Canelo would agree to a percentage split if they weren't asking for such a ridiculous one.

How is what i said pure nonsense? It'd probably take him more than 5 fights to earn $15 mil because he only gets $2 mil on regular HBO.
                  Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Making an offer of 5x to 7x what Golovkin usually makes isn't enough?
                  You can pull numbers out of your arse and spin them till the cows come home.

Fact is, whatever power Canelo had to dictate terms to Golovkin vanished when he called him up into the ring after the Khan money grab and talked mad shit like .. "Feel my balls Abel ... weight is no issue ... Mexicans don't fuck around .. I'll fight him tomorrow" ... then handed over his WBC belt and starved himself down for a token fight at 154 because " My body is not ready for 160 yet"

Comment

Canelo does 750K buys

GGG does 250K buys

$15,000,000 + 40%

So your saying that Canelo is the name that brings the numbers not his opposition? Kahn didn't have a fan base? Cotto doesn't have a fan base? Your putting 2 caliber fighters in the ring and you favor one getting paid more instead of calling for fairness of trade. Canelo pissed on low ball offers when he ran from a fight with GGG following the cotto win. Now he's fighting a chump in Chavez Jr instead of facing the boogie man.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                      If 15 is true, Golovkin should take it. I don't think the PPV will do huge numbers. De La Hoya was a bigger star than Canelo. Hopkins was better than Golovkin. Hops didn't get close to 15 mil to fight Oscar. 15 is fair. He'll be offered less after Jacobs pounds on him.

At this point I think GGG would take 15% over 15M. Think about that, if GBP offered GGG a 85/15 split, everybody including you would look at that and say WTF??? Maybe Hopkins took less but back then Heavyweights were the big earners. It's a different age in boxing and everybody has gotten smarter.

Yes taking a 15% is riskier than a flat fee 15M but they have smart business people on both sides and they're willing to gamble on the purse. Of course to many fans 15M sounds like winning the lottery so those ***** offers convince you. Do you see now that 25%, 30%, 35% or 40% is a much better deal for GGG? And the worse that Canelo could do is get 60M. So now please tell me who's running and ducking again??

Comment

Working...
                      X