Bums VS Boobs which is better and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

same girl good bum and bewbs

cover butt up and see how turned on you are then cover bewbs up and see how turned on you are

BEWBS WIN!
    if thats the same woman, youre a winner no matter what. you get the best of both worlds.

we have to pick 1 here. i wonder how many butt fans looked at the guy pics and thought about it

Comment

Last edited by AlexKid; 02-17-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

That's a Grade A ass.

Comment

Boobs win but not by much, they are most sexually attractive, which is kinda strange considering you mate with the butt not the bewbs

Comment

Boobs win but not by much, they are most sexually attractive, which is kinda strange considering you mate with the butt not the bewbs

Yes, but I also think the guys who love ass, but don't care about **** at all are more likely to have ****sexual tendencies, usually the ones who are most vocal about their love for ass and they're indifference towards ****.

You know, the type of guys who post pics of ass in threads about ****, for no reason at all other than to tell everyone that they don't care for **** lol. Seems suspect to me.

We all have our preferences and majority of guys prefer a nice bum, but how can a straight man not even care about a pair of ****? Just makes no sense.
            Last edited by Willy Wanker; 02-17-2017, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Ass and legs....always come first.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                what the **** did I just read

I have never in my entire ****ing life seen a 12 year old boy and thought " wow he has a great ass"

What in the actual ****.
                Yeah, SAL needs to take a lap for actually hitting "submit reply" after typing that.

wtf..

Comment

Comment

great ass. useless to me if shes flat chested...YUCK !

on the other hand, for me, a great rack doesnt need anything else :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      what the **** did I just read

I have never in my entire ****ing life seen a 12 year old boy and thought " wow he has a great ass"

What in the actual ****.
                      Don't take it literally. Just saying boobs is what separates women from men.. everything else is about the same

Comment

Working...
                      X