Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dejan Zlaticanin: I'm Fighting Mikey Garcia on January 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dejan Zlaticanin: I'm Fighting Mikey Garcia on January 28

Dejan Zlaticanin announced on social media that he's scheduled to defend his World Boxing Council lightweight title against former two-division world champion Mikey Garcia on January 28th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

/in before PACnPBFsuck

Comment

Another good look for Mr. Haymon! Where's Gary Russell Jr.?

Comment

That's what I'm talking about. After 2+ years of a layoff, he has one tune up and goes after one of the big dogs. I like it. Mikey got a lot of crap for that layoff, but he will be a problem for anyone at lightweight. This is a great fight for the division and a unification afterwards is exactly what boxing fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          /in before PACnPBFsuck

Comment

If this is the Co-Feature to Frampton-LSC2, then thats going to be an awesome card. Lookin forward to both fights. Its been a really weak year for boxing. Hopefully the powers that be put their best foot forward for the new year and match the best fighters against one another.

Comment

Wow that's a great news! I'm also extremely happy about Frampton vs LSC 2 being made.
              Idemo Dejane do pobede!

Comment

Good fight, Zlaticanin is a dangerous opponent but I favour Garcia in this one. I just hope the long layoff hasnt effected him too much.

Comment

Very nice match-up to open up 2017.

Comment

Is Zlatichanin the Montenegrin guy who just won a title?

Comment

Working...
                    X