No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dejan Zlaticanin: I'm Fighting Mikey Garcia on January 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    You know i'm not talking about British or euro titles so why play around you weirdo.

I'm talking about British fighters who are world champs. You call them paper champs, but not the Americans.

So you are nothing but a poisonous troll being creepy all the time on here. Sort your life out and grow up you sad idiot.
    hehehehe! I know.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      hehehehe! I know.
      Yeah you're real creepy you know that...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Americas champion are growing in number! Spence and Garcia and THE NEW! but on a serious note Linares is the true WBC champion my boy Mikey is going to claim a nice trinket even tho I like to say U.S.A has another champion....EASY Work bring on this euro bum and then we can get a lineal title showdown - Linares vs. Garcia in Las Vegas PPV.
        Garcia is a product of Mexican Boxing, his father made him what he is today in this sport.

Mikey is Mexican, a llorar al panteon centromierda.

Comment

Great Fight! Fan of both fighters! Amazing Card So Far!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Garcia is a product of Mexican Boxing, his father made him what he is today in this sport.

Mikey is Mexican, a llorar al panteon centromierda.
            I'm a American pinche indio cagado! and so is Mikey are you so desperate?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Yeah you're real creepy you know that...
              Im not even worried about you...I come to talk boxing you keep my name in your mouth tho...get off my nuts and focus on what the topic is about.

Comment

great fight, mikey could even take an L here, he was dropped by much smaller guy's....rocky martinez etc.

And Dejan has a monster left hook.
                Whether or not he can land flush is another matter..

Comment

Great fight, great card.

Comment

So this is gonna be on the LSC-Frampton card? Nice pair of fights! We need to see more of this.

Comment

Great fight, didnt expect Mikey to pick a dangerous opponent after the long lay off.

Comment

Working...
                      X