Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony Playstation 2 launch event video. (October 2000)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Sony Playstation 2 launch event video. (October 2000)

dat nostalgia!!! 1 year before 9/11. look how happy everyone was! I was only 13, but would have loved to be there!

Last edited by BigNuts; 04-25-2016, 06:40 PM.

PS2 was the 1st system I ever bought I remember saving up all summer for a PS2 after seeing this trailer

Of course MGS2 turned into a massive disappointment but I remember buying a PS2 on launch day with Ready to Rumble boxing and Midnight Club

Comment

It's a shame I never owned a PS2. I owned 1, 3 and now 4. I basically quit video games from 2001-06.

I was 18 at the time and taking drugs, drinking booze and chasing pus*y was more important than playing video games back then. I'm old now, so video games give me hours of fun and they keep me out of trouble these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        PS2 was the 1st system I ever bought I remember saving up all summer for a PS2 after seeing this trailer

Of course MGS2 turned into a massive disappointment but I remember buying a PS2 on launch day with Ready to Rumble boxing and Midnight Club
        tekken tag and kessen for me.

Comment

I whored the shit out of Gran Turismo 3.

Comment

N64 is far better classic system and much more fun to play.

we had the entire block playing and betting on mario kart and diddey kong racing, multiple fights.... genesis of my cannabis addiction... good times....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              N64 is far better classic system and much more fun to play.

we had the entire block playing and betting on mario kart and diddey kong racing, multiple fights.... genesis of my cannabis addiction... good times....
              Thats a cool story and all, but the PS2 is widely considered the GOAT for a reason.

Personal preference does matter in gaming, I am not ignorant to that fact. Playstations brand was introduced on PS1 and has come as far as today based on the very real success of the PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Thats a cool story and all, but the PS2 is widely considered the GOAT for a reason.

Personal preference does matter in gaming, I am not ignorant to that fact. Playstations brand was introduced on PS1 and has come as far as today based on the very real success of the PS2.
                Yep... The dvd player was the key.

Completely destroyed sega

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  Yep... The dvd player was the key.

Completely destroyed sega
                  Lol, I hope that was sarcasm...

The dvd player in the end was, the worst thing about the PS2. The minute the dvd lens went out (very popular issue), the disc read errors on the gaming side would soon follow.

Only thing I hated about the system. Went though 3 in its lifetime.

Comment

Armored Core got heavy play as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X