Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Respect To Dan Henderson But

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub-standard (or even non-existent) testing doesn't mean all of the fighters are using steroids.

Which Fedor fights are you claiming were fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Sub-standard (or even non-existent) testing doesn't mean all of the fighters are using steroids.

Which Fedor fights are you claiming were fixed?
      Probably most of them,Pride is a joke Japanese fighting orgs are jokes,you come to America or the uk and you are in the big leagues standard wise,Japan likes blood and guts anime and raping,not to mention that a lot of the guys in pride came from pro wrestling where there was both shoot matches and worked matches,i have respect for Fedor the guy has power he is just not very skilled,did you see how Hendo flipped him,it was because of Fedors sloppy ground and and defense.

Comment

it seems Fedor don't have any motivation in the sport. He oughta retire to a monastery and to perfect himself in Tolstoyan theory of nonresistance to evil.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Your my boy man,but what has Fedor done won a bunch of roid fights in Japan,he is 33 a prime age and people say he is past prime,i think thats just fan boy sht,fact is he just got koed by a lhw and has lost 3 fights in a row.Best MMA fighter of alltime naw not even in the top ten,i rank tito higher at least he beat prime beasts in america without roids.
          I'm a huge Tito fan, and this may be the dumbest thing I've ever read...

Comment

Never took Mark for a Zuffa Zombie...

Comment

Just watched the DVR fight and I would like to say what a horrible referee.

Fedor was still fighting from the ground position and in no way submitting for the fight to end. Just horrible stoppage.

Comment

It was a slightly early stoppage, and I wish it went on a little longer, but that fight was done with. You see it in the replays, Fedor goes limp and makes no attempt to block the two huge rght hands that Henderson lands right after.

about 7:36.

The only thing that let Fedor recover a little at the end is Dean jumped in the way and was preventing a left hand and a follow up big right hand from landing.
                also it was controversial when Henderson KTFO of Bisping and people were complaining of a late stoppage in that fight. That could have been on Dean's mind.
                Last edited by Steak; 07-31-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I thought it was a bit early, but Fedor has himself to blame - he knocked down Henderson, got sloppy and paid for it.

Henderson is quite a specimen for a near 41 y/o altho I suspect PEDS are at play. His pronounced chin is a bit fishy for one.

Comment

I can't recall other fights at the moment, but this wasn't the first time Herb Dean stopped a fight prematurely. Fedor looked hurt when the fight was stopped, but he looked more than conscious enough to continue.

Anyways, I'm a big Hendo fan, so I'm glad he won.

Hope Fedor continues to fight.

Comment

Not early at all, Fedor fanboys are fanatic.
                      Dude got rocked, it happens, get over it.
                      If it would have been allowed to continue your hero could have been killed or permanently damaged.
                      At least he still has a chance at a rematch and a career.

Shout out to Dan for destroying Fedor and proving that he's always been overrated.

Anderson Silva > Fedor

Comment

Working...
                      X