Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Charlo is an A Level fighter why isn't Jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To preserve the haters' narrative: Bumlovkin fought nothing but bums doe. He's ducking Charlo doe. He ducked the number 1 p4p Ward doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
      I here a lot of people saying that Danny is just a B- Level fighter but a B-level fighter in my mind is Felix Diaz, Ocar Valdez, Indongo, Broner...etc. He is better than all those guys.
      How bout A minus? I got lil g at C plus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        One KD to Mora
        I meant to put KD. Yeah, one KD and they hold it against him. When he stopped Peter Quillin in the first round they had to downgrade Quillin to being a bum to take away credit.

Comment

Because he got knocked the **** out by Pirog

Comment

Let's face it. The only fighter who could beat lil G is number 1 p4p Ward at Ward's weight. Broner only had to fight semi retired Malignaggi, then mediocre Maidana when he moved up. Charlo only had to fight a nobody like Helland. In fact, there are hundreds of cases where a guy moving up is excused taking on sparring partner type fights. Not the great lil G. He has to fight da number 1 p4p SOG.

Comment

because he already lost to golovkin so they need a new undefeated guy like charlo who went life and death with a shot trout to become the new 'guy'.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                One could argue that Danny is the better overall boxer and has the better resume.
                Charlo is B+. Jacobs is A-.

Comment

I wouldn't say Charlo is A level, but many casual fans believe a mythical title exists for undefeated fighters. So long as you can hold onto that "0", you are golden. They also believe that once you suffer your first loss, you are exposed. Nothing but a hype job. This is boxing in 2017.

I happen to feel that Charlo/Jacobs is the fight to be made at 160 and would be very competitive. I think Uncle Al will protect his undefeated prospect from Jacobs so he can milk both of their careers simultaneously. By keeping them away from one another it assures that at least one of the two gets a crack at GGG/Canelo, instead of only one of them.

Comment

I made a thread:
                    "What circumstances do you think Jermall Charlo vs Daniel Jacobs fight happening?"
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=757058

These are two fighters from the same stable, same advisor, same network, don't share the same trainer, both are available.
                    Yet you won't see them calling out each other.
                    Would have been a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      I made a thread:
                      "What circumstances do you think Jermall Charlo vs Daniel Jacobs fight happening?"
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=757058

These are two fighters from the same stable, same advisor, same network, don't share the same trainer, both are available.
                      Yet you won't see them calling out each other.
                      Would have been a great fight.
                      The **** you mean would have been a great fight? When did they die? One of them just got to 160 a couple months ago. Stop trying to be a passive-aggressive d*ck.

Comment

Working...
                      X