Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Inks Huge Six Fight Deal With Showtime/CBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good to hear, hbo is shit now days. lampley and kellerman are complete jokes when it comes to commentating, so it's good to hear someone like bernstein will commentate a big fight. we will probably get to see brian kenny and floyd do another interview soon too.

Comment

• I bet Jimmy Lennon Jr is stoked! I'm sure he will be the one doing the introductions! Unless in his contract he will still have Buffer....

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        I bet Jimmy Lennon Jr is stoked! I'm sure he will be the one doing the introductions! Unless in his contract he will still have Buffer....
        i forgot what fight it was, but i remember seeing lennon jr on hbo. not sure if i ever saw buffer on showtime. can't recall any fights at the moment. but yeah, most likely it'll be lennon jr doing the intros for mayweather/guerrero. this is such a good move imo, new atmosphere plus ads being featured on cbs. good stuff by floyd with this deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          No more HBO. No more 24/7.
          Fighgt Camp 360 Fool

Comment

• man i hope Boxing just gets off of premium cable and makes the move to national tv im sick of paying monthly premium cable bills

Comment

• Stay true and sleepy until the end.

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              the Bookmakers in Vegas agree with U, the easier the better.
              protect that A$$, and stay Healthy FRAUD. The doctor told him to
              Stay away from, all threats....Boy has got the message Loud and Clear!!!
              Your boy Manny never got the message and got put to sleep; now he have to take No-Doze to stay up trying to get revenge. Now that Boy has really gotten his message. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                i seriously take that as a complement.
                but it is awesome that pac got KTFO!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Comment

• yes.. no more lampley bang bang boom and racist merchant

Comment

• floyd mad that HBO keeps trying to put him in tough fights... floyd just wanna take easy fights from now on

Comment

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      floyd mad that HBO keeps trying to put him in tough fights... floyd just wanna take easy fights from now on
                      yeah, that must be it

Comment

Working...
                      X