No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Inks Huge Six Fight Deal With Showtime/CBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
    yeah DIMWIT, but FRAUD will continue to Avoid Him....for Health reasons!!!
    It kills me to still ear boxing fans talking about Floyd be ducking this guy or that guy blah blah blah! are you guys seriously insinuating that the guy with the 43 - 0 record is actually scared of someone

hahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
      :smilol: Floyd fans orgasaming at the thought of Floyd fighting up to 6 more times
      Just like we orgasmed watching JMM KTFO of your god, Pacquaio. In fact, I orgasmed twice that night. I did it during the fight. Then, I was still excited so I went upstairs and f.......d the hell out my girlfriend. She doesn't want JMM-Pac V to occur because she knows that JMM will KO Pac again and she have to endure another hellacious pounding herself!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        I've noticed that sine manny was ko'd in dec you enter every single thread about floyd and just hate, get a life dude.
        I'm starting to think that guy is a Floyd fan for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by djinferno View Post
          It kills me to still ear boxing fans talking about Floyd be ducking this guy or that guy blah blah blah! are you guys seriously insinuating that the guy with the 43 - 0 record is actually scared of someone

hahahahahahahahahah
          You have to understand that facts don't matter to the haters on this site. He could KO Guerrerro, KO the Alvarez-Trout winner, KO Martinez and then move up to 168 and beat Andre Ward and retire. The haters would then criticize him for ducking a second fight with Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

• Are the ppv prices going to go up now for his fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
              yeah DIMWIT, but FRAUD will continue to Avoid Him....for Health reasons!!!
              yea mannys health

Comment

• mayweather has a lot of blood sucking leeches around him. he is forced to look for greener pastures because of this. once the money stops flowing in, all those leeches will fade and mayweather will end up either in jail, on the street or dead (figuratively than literally)

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I thought that possibility ended when Pacquiao signed to fight the joke fights like Margarito and Mosley, and officially ended when he signed to fight and lost to Marquez in the 3rd fight. By the time Marquez put him to sleep in the 4th fight, the fight was long gone.
                  I was going to bring some facts to kill this ^stupid comment you just made....BUT...then i saw Canelo as you profile pic and i thought...I'm not going to waste my time with this fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    What are you talking about? HBO didn't pay Mayweather, he paid them by giving them a % of each PPV sold.
                    WTFFFFF ?? Floyddd paid HBO giving them a %??
                    Let me refresh this. Floyd Mayweather pays HBO, one of the biggest tv networks on earth, a % of each PPV he sold?

Dude... plz take a shovel and bury yourself alive.

Comment

• HUGE? Junior Mayweather Will Strategically Hand Pick 6 Fights As He Always Does!

Come on..... He's not going to fight Pacquiao or Canelo. Just as he's done his whole career, he will seek 6 guys that are: Smaller, Old and past their prime, one dimensional, lead with their chin, slow, cuts easy, inexperienced, the safest trip to the bank. He strategically made Mosley and Cotto wait for more than 10 years to fight, until he thought they'd each had too many wars, and were well past their prime. He's made Pacquaio wait more than 4 years, and STILL won't fight Manny which to this day would still be his biggest payday. Manny is still to risky. He won't fight Canelo EVER. Canelo is the next coming of a young Marvin Hagler. WAY too much risk for Junior. So no doubt, Junior has realized HBO is catching on to his hand picking antics, and Showtime stepped up. NOW, if Junior Mayweather was about to line up 6 fights that looked like this: 1) Pacquiao, 2) Canelo, 3) Danny Garcia, 4) Lucas Matthysse, 5) Marcos Maidana, 6) Sergio Martinez... then I might have an interest. NO WAY Junior Mayweather wants to risk his "0" like that. He thinks if he retires undefeated, he'll be the greatest of all time, greater than Ray Robinson and Ray Leonard... LOL, not on his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X