Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you think Bruce Jenner turned into Caitlyn Jenner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    It would be on the low spectrum of weirdos that they prop up. And I wouldn’t condsider “vanity fair” and “people magazine” media. Surely you’re not trying to say there isn’t something off with a man that thinks he’s a woman.
    I agree with you, but it was more than Vanity Fair and People magazine pushing Caitlyn Jenner to the public. I think they are trying to brainwash people into thinking dressing in drag is normal. But why are they pushing this?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Puncherella sounds hot.
      sucky sucky five dolla

Comment

Cause his penls stopped working

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          I agree with you, but it was more than Vanity Fair and People magazine pushing Caitlyn Jenner to the public. I think they are trying to brainwash people into thinking dressing in drag is normal. But why are they pushing this?

Comment

He also knew that he would never measure up the all bbcs that Kris Jenner was taking. Might as well just cut it off and take some bbcs himself. Isn't OJ banging Caitlyn now?

Comment

Puncherella sounds hot.
              That sounds like a **** name, a good one at that.

Comment

Cause he a b itch, that's why

Comment

He also knew that he would never measure up the all bbcs that Kris Jenner was taking. Might as well just cut it off and take some bbcs himself. Isn't OJ banging Caitlyn now?
                  Bruce and The Juice, sounds like an Australian gay bukkake ****o.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    Because he’s gay with Severe mental issues
                    Yup. Attention seeking piece of garbage. Any guy named Bruce who wakes up one day dressing like a woman and calling himself Caitlyn has SEVERE mental health issues.

Transgender & Transracial are apparently things now. What’s next? Transpecies? I wanna be called Sparky the dog. I bark instead of talking. And lick my ballz all day.

Bunch of freaks. Wish I could shoot them all.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      On a deeper level why did he do it? was it because of the spotlight?

That whole family is weird and fake.

omg

Good question, I assume you aren't asking because you want to go tranny or some other crazy ****!

Do not do it son keep what you got, and use that thang, no matter it's size, use it.

Comment

Working...
                      X