Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it feel like to fight a relentless brawler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask floyd when he even thought about fighting margarito....give me 20 million dollars!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      I know this might be an obvious question... But what is it like to have an aggressive, confident, strong, tough, physical brawler assaulting you with every fiber in his being? Like, when he's kicking your ass you can feel his spirit -- his raw virility.

Basically, describe what it is like. Everything. The adrenaline. Everything.
      I fought amateur only but those 3 minute rounds seemed like they were 20 minutes when you fight someone like that. You have move, use counters and angles but man that last round seemed like eternity

Comment

Well you do have to get on your bike and it can make you feel like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          ask floyd when he even thought about fighting margarito....give me 20 million dollars!
          How's the weather in 2008 bud? Still dry?

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            It will make time go slower.
            Ha! This sums it up for me
            It certainly tests your heart when you got someone one ur case constantly

Comment

Go to 1.20

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                It feels similiar to a Yusaf Mack ass pounding.
                uncalled for

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Go to 1.20

Hatton got his licks in before Mayweather knocked him out. After the fight Mayweather had a busted lip, loose teeth, and black eye.

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    Not to be rude but you could gain first hand experience if you visited your local boxing gym...
                    Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Just pay a visit to Oxnard, California and look for the RGBA.

I don't know about "relentless" though, most are just brawlers who can easily be timed into check hooks.
                    I'll pass. The only fights I get into are street fights. Boxing -- even though I love it -- is unrealistic. There's no chest-to-chest inside fighting on the streets. Try that shit and you'll get body slammed on your coconut. Boxing, however, is very effective if your opponent is in a punching mode.

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    Doesn't sound like the OP has much experience. After a few rounds he'll think he's facing the new version of Margarito....
                    I have fighting experience, not boxing experience. Have you ever been slammed to the ground? If you don't know what to do it feels like your gonna die. Look how fast James Toney quit against an old washed up MMA fighter in Randy Couture. Lights Out thought his life was in danger.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Ask Amir Imam how it felt when Granados stuck to him constantly threw punches and broke him down.

The Young Master was Master by Granados.
                    Interesting. I'll have to check this one out.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    It will make time go slower.
                    That's true. But what else?

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    I fought amateur only but those 3 minute rounds seemed like they were 20 minutes when you fight someone like that. You have move, use counters and angles but man that last round seemed like eternity
                    Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                    Well you do have to get on your bike and it can make you feel like a *****.
                    At that point it's no longer a boxing match or fight -- it's a matter of survival.

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                    Ha! This sums it up for me
                    It certainly tests your heart when you got someone one ur case constantly
                    Have you ever quit? PM me if you don't want to say publicly.

Comment

Why is the description so damn gay. Man this site is full of ****s.

Also it's not like anyone here would know

Comment

Working...
                      X