Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If Wade Pulls A Bentt like against Morrison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If Wade Pulls A Bentt like against Morrison?

I had a dream that Wade pushes back against the ropes, like the way Stevens rope a doped and caught Lil'G moving him entirely back in the ring. I think Wade is coming in gangsta mode.

Bentt's face wasn't having it, when touching gloves against Morrison.

Wade's probation officer has money bet on GGG, he won't let that anklet come off

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Wade's probation officer has money bet on GGG, he won't let that anklet come off
      lol. dude that's funny.

Comment

I'm going with Wade via one hitta quitta round 1

Comment

If that happened, a certain group of posters on BS would wank ten times a day for a month to that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            I had a dream that Wade pushes back against the ropes, like the way Stevens rope a doped and caught Lil'G moving him entirely back in the ring. I think Wade is coming in gangsta mode.

It won't happen. Wade is a second rate fighter and Golovkin has a much better chin than Morrsion.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post

Bentt won because of the three knockdown rule. Also golovkin isn't as wild as Morrison. I'd love it if you were right though and wade knocked golovkin out

Comment

You literally dream about GOLOVKIN losing

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  You literally dream about GOLOVKIN losing
                  No. All fighters lose in the amateurs if its in 3 digit records. This is the Pros brah. Don't get spooked! It's the reason salt water rotator cuff theories and healing has transferred to Golovkinism or Lil'Gism.

Comment

RIP Tommy

Comment

Working...
                    X