No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury's Next Opponent Will Blow Your Mind - Johnny Nelson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    I really doubt it's Vitali, he's recently been re-elected mayor of Kiev and is busy with his political career.
    Are you relieved Wlad isnt going to get sparked out in the rematch and you'll be able to say "oh it was just a bad night for Wlad, he would of knocked Fury out in the rematch" answer that question truthfully lol!

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      I really doubt it's Vitali, he's recently been re-elected mayor of Kiev and is busy with his political career.
      Who else could it be

Maybe Wilder not bothering with Povetkin? Giving up WBC to fight for Furys WBO and WBA titles?

Does Haye have an opponent set?

No other active/available fighters would 'blow my mind' tbh. Unless its someone completely left field like Justin Bieber or summat lol.

Nelson and Fury are both the kind of guys i can imagine saying things tongue in cheek and no one else notices they are joking so this could all be bs

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        Who else could it be

Maybe Wilder not bothering with Povetkin? Giving up WBC to fight for Furys WBO and WBA titles?

No other active/available fighters would 'blow my mind' tbh. Unless its someone completely left field like Justin Bieber or summat lol.

Nelson and Fury are both the kind of guys i can imagine saying things tongue in cheek and no one else notices they are joking so this could all be bs
        Well who says Vladimir is retired, anyway? This just sounds like wild speculation.

Comment

Big George! his grills aren't selling so well - so he will come out of retirement one last time to chin Fury.

Comment

Wilder vs Fury unification. Nobody is going to Russia to fight.

Comment

From a couple weeks ago, this doesn't sound like retirement,

Comment

Don't act like you wouldn't be buzzing for a Vitali return

Comment

The Fury-Klitschko rematch is going to happen.

Nelson implied that the opponent would be after the Wladimir rematch but that he would announce it soon. Doesn't seem to add up. I think he might be referring to Hughie's next opponent. Either he got his wires crossed or he didn't explain it right.

Here's a few tweets from Fury the past few days:

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Who else could it be

Wilder's handlers won't let him near Fury, at least not yet.

Comment

I really wouldn't mind vitali, last I saw him, he looked in terrific shape and never really aged badly in the ring. I'm guessing he still have the power to hurt Fury too.

Comment

Working...
                      X