• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    So you've gone missing I see, they broke WADA rules with no doubt now
    Look up, you imbecile.

I want you to go here:

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...A_protocol.pdf

and copy and past section 5. Can you do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      1. There are two sources that reported when Golden Boy found out, you idiot. If they told the media on the 18th before the fight, and reported that they found out on the 16th, and reported that the NYSAC found out the 17th, what do you think that means, idiot?

2. Once again, this is from the contract. It says look at section 5 in the USADA Protocol.

WHAT DOES SECTION 5 OF THE USDAD PROTOCOL SAY YOU ****ING MORON????

5. Choice of Rules
      In conducting Testing and results management under this Protocol, USADA will apply the following rules and principles:
      a. Articles of the Code set forth in Annex A, which is incorporated by reference into the USADA Protocol, shall apply in all cases.

HOW CAN THIS BE REFERRING TO THE CONTRACT'S ANNEX A WHEN THE CONTRACT DIDN'T EXIST WHEN THIS RULE WAS WRITTEN, YOU ****ING IDIOT!!!
      Articles of the code set forth in Annex A, problem is some of the articles have been omitted, notice after that it says and I quote "shall apply in ALL CASES" yet it hasn't been, your gone nuffy

Comment

Articles of the code set forth in Annex A, problem is some of the articles have been omitted, notice after that it says and I quote "shall apply in ALL CASES" yet it hasn't been, your gone nuffy

YOU ARE SO ****ING STUPID. SO YOU ADMIT THAT THE ARTICLES ARE IN ANNEX A OF THE USADA PROTOCOL, RIGHT DUMMY?

GO TELL ME WHAT'S MISSING FROM ANNEX A OF THE USADA PROTOCOL. I'LL WAIT. DON'T BlTCH OUT NOW!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shape up View Post
          From the contract----------- Rules 4 mayweather and pacquaio agree that articles 1 through 10 and 24.2 and the associated definitions, of the world anti doping code shall be the substantive anti doping rules for all purposes in relation to the competition and the period of pre and post competition testing provided for in this agreement---------oh my articles1 through 10 and 24.2. That is not all the articles, all the articles MUST be used

Comment

Originally Posted by Shape up View Post
            From the contract----------- Rules 4 mayweather and pacquaio agree that articles 1 through 10 and 24.2 and the associated definitions, of the world anti doping code shall be the substantive anti doping rules for all purposes in relation to the competition and the period of pre and post competition testing provided for in this agreement---------oh my articles1 through 10 and 24.2. That is not all the articles, all the articles MUST be used
            AND WHAT DOES SECTION 5 OF THE USADA PROTOCOL SAY, YOU MORON? JESUS CHRIST.

GO THERE, POST IT, AND TELL US WHAT IT SAYS IN ANNEX A. REMEMBER, THE CONTRACT SAYS SECTION 5 OF THE USADA PROTOCOL WILL BE USED, YOU BRAINLESS BUFFOON.

Comment

YOU ARE SO ****ING STUPID. SO YOU ADMIT THAT THE ARTICLES ARE IN ANNEX A OF THE USADA PROTOCOL, RIGHT DUMMY?

GO TELL ME WHAT'S MISSING FROM ANNEX A OF THE USADA PROTOCOL. I'LL WAIT. DON'T BlTCH OUT NOW!
              Deflection won't help, you know your now sunk in every way, shape and form, where's your alts, I'm expecting you to post under their aliases now

Comment

Deflection won't help, you know your now sunk in every way, shape and form, where's your alts, I'm expecting you to post under their aliases now

YOU'RE SUCH A BlTCH. YOU KNOW YOU'RE WRONG AND THAT'S WHY YOU WON'T SAY THAT SOMETHING IS MISSING FROM ANNEX A OF THE USADA PROTOCOL.

THANKS FOR PLAYING, MORON!

Comment

AND WHAT DOES SECTION 5 OF THE USADA PROTOCOL SAY, YOU MORON? JESUS CHRIST.

GO THERE, POST IT, AND TELL US WHAT IT SAYS IN ANNEX A. REMEMBER, THE CONTRACT SAYS SECTION 5 OF THE USADA PROTOCOL WILL BE USED, YOU BRAINLESS BUFFOON.
                  Yep, that's substantive change and conflict, in one rule they say we will use 1/10 and 24.2 yet then they contradict themselves you dopey knob

Comment

Yep, that's substantive change and conflict, in one rule they say we will use 1/10 and 24.2 yet then they contradict themselves you dopey knob
                    LMAOOOOOOO. THE PROBLEM IS YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU READ, YOU ****ING MONKEY

Get out of here. I told you that you are too dumb for this. You were proven wrong. Class dismissed, clown.

Go get your ducking deflectiing tag team partner ADP02 in here. Tell him to stop being a bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      McCall and Salazar(didn't read yet), I will be responding to in the other posts.
                      HOW LONG HAS THE POST ABOUT SALAZAR BEEN SITTING THERE, DEFLECTOR??? IT WAS SO URGENT BEFORE, BUT NOW IT'S AT THE BACK OF YOUR QUEUE SOMEHOW. WHY ARE YOU DEFLECTING, YOU DUCKING BlTCH!

DIDN'T READ IT? BULLSHlT!!!!

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS BADGERING ME TO ANSWER IT. WHY HAVEN'T YOU RESPONDED? COME ON YOU DEFLECTING PIECE OF SHlT! STOP STALLING. RESPOND AND GIVE ME THAT LINK THAT I ASKED FOR!!!! THE **** IS TAKING SO LONG?!
                      Last edited by travestyny; 11-12-2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X