Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'm Keeping The IBF Belt - Bring On Errol Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    Spence is a massive trade fight in the uk , Spence being the most dangerous contender out there by far.although not that well known here outside the trade.
    Kell will take that fight and it will be a war ....Amir Khan would sh.it himself at the prospect.
    it would be a massive event anyway. Once sky get the hype machine going they can get any fight to be big over here. Will be PPV and once they show spences record, and some of his highlights, no doubt the casuals will be interested. Especially if theres a bit of trash talk. And UK fans would love nothing more than an american coming over to england and getting 'exposed'...

Comment

So is he fighting him next or what? I have no problem with him pursing bigger fights vs Khan and Pacquiao but give up the Damn Belt! I don't think Spence Jr is taking Step Aside Money so that he can go get a bigger fight nor should he!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        this is where spence says 'oh wait no im not ready, i need a tune up first' like the other pampered american fighters (ward/garcia/jacobs)
        in your dreams.. hes sitting waiting for kelly to make a decision. I thought he was a middleweight doe?

Comment

2 slick bruvvas going at it. Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            in your dreams.. hes sitting waiting for kelly to make a decision. I thought he was a middleweight doe?
            brooks made a decision, he wants to fight him. lets hope spence isnt a ****ing diva like most of the other american fighters and that he finds his balls and makes the fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              brooks made a decision, he wants to fight him. lets hope spence isnt a ****ing diva like most of the other american fighters and that he finds his balls and makes the fight happen
              kelly also wants to fight manny, pretty sure that would trump a mando. Finds his balls, yet has been calling him out. Wake up

but i thought he was a middleweight whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                kelly also wants to fight manny, pretty sure that would trump a mando. Finds his balls, yet has been calling him out. Wake up

but i thought he was a middleweight whats going on?
                he can fight both. if spence wants it he can get it. But i know what the american PBC lot are like. they dont enjoy fighting people who can fight back.

Comment

What else is there to discuss about this? Brook got nowhere else to go. Paqcuiao is fighting Crawford. Khan won't be ready and still nursing an injured hand, according to Hearn himself.

So why are people still focused on Brook? Ball is in Spence's court, and people should start shifting their focus on the other side. The media should now hound the Spence camp and pepper them with questions.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    Disagree. He has Canelo and Cotto options on the table that would make him a very rich man and on PPV yet again. He's choosing to take low reward low risk, however.
                    He has those fights on the table?
                    Really!!

Good to know he has all those options.Now just get rid of this pest called Spence and move on to bigger and better things!!

A champ actually has to DEFEND his belt or move out of the way.

Comment

kell will destroy spence, just looked at spence record & he has fought no one.
                      kell will know spence is no ggg & will box & break him within 4 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X