Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Gives Joshua The Edge To Beat Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    All boxing fans want is to see them fight. Just a few weeks ago they had Joshua facing Wlad, Pulev Ortiz and then Wilder, lmao. Boy has **** changed, lmao. Hearn and Joshua's fans were acting like they were the hvw champion of the world because he's a draw in the UK lol. Foh...
    Aj fans would rather call Wilder a bum that see them fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Aj fans would rather call Wilder a bum that see them fight.
      Aye, I call AJ a stiff ass suspect chin having PED user so they can say what they want. I just want to see them fight and who ever wins will be seen by me as the champ. AJ giving Wilder the run around and letting Hearn do that **** for him is ass.

Comment

Of course.. The Executioner was never gonna choose the Bum Slayer in this fight.

Comment

AJ vs Wilder?

****. Wilder might not even beat Ortiz. Lets take this thing one fight at a time people.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            ^^^ This ^^^
            Too many aspects of the fight have Joshua blitzing Wilder. Everything from Wilder's bad case of the nerves to his total blank mind in regard to boxing basics early on in the fight. I would imagine Wilder just needs to hire a sports psychologist to clear his mind before fights, but there's definitely a disconnect somewhere upstairs with the guy. No doubt this would be bombs away for both fighters, but Wilder would be the one stretched out on the canvas in the early rounds, and the arena in England would be exploding with the Brit fans over the moon.

But then, Wilder has Ortiz problems. So we'll likely never see a Joshua/Wilder fight... but that doesn't mean a Joshua/Ortiz fight wouldn't be amazing as well.

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
            This right here
            How does a pro fighter that's nearly 40 fights in his career have such sloppy form? Either Breland and Jay Deas aren't as good as some have thought, or Wilder doesn't listen to them.
            Either way, AJ would beat Wilder if they ever meet
            Yep. My theory is that some trainers just aren't very good disciplinarians. And it isn't a stretch to see that many fighters HAVE to have strict disciplinarians to make them do the entire training regiment... or the trainer kicks them out of his gym. Permanently if necessary. Chad Dawson is one of the worst at not listening, as is Kovalev and obviously Wilder. But the list is too long to mention all of them. Yes, training camp is tough, but the huge test on fight night is easier because of that.

Comment

I definitely agree with that last part, Punchy. It just seems that Wilder is relying too much on the KOs that he has had up to this point to work on anything else.

Fighting someone like Ortiz will require him to do something else than rely on his power.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                I would put Ortiz slight higher threat level bc of power ,but not by much at this point . I think were the only two that actually rates Whyte in terms of credible skills which could actually be a good thing !

I also had Breazeale top 10 in 2016 after Mansaur ,now look he will probably defeat Stiverne and has derailed Parkers stronger stable mate IMOP ,Izu Ugonoh !

Whyte /Breazeale or Izu i think would be Wilders most dangerous opponents .

A win over Ortiz can put Wilders career where it should be considering hes rated over these guys ....but is this even official yet ? No one seems to know much . smh
                Yes Juggy we don't listen to others we look for ourselves, thats why I love you man!

Comment

I don't know I think Joshua has a suspect chin.
                  He almost got KTFO by a past prime Wlad.
                  We all know that Wilders right hand is a bomb if it lands.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    They seem pissed that the US has a Champion....and the most dangerous one of them all.
                    Oh ya boy. Im an Irish lad hate them mericans, specially the darker ones.

You are a grade A azzhole you know that right? bermane and Ariola wow!

I happen to like Wilder...oh I forgot charlie Z who he did dominate actually. He has to put his skills together and jump up. He has beat some solid B fighters. The A level guys can avoid a big punch if thats all there is. Wilder is betting crafty but again do it against a guy who can move, who can box. Do it against a solid puncher who can take you out like King Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      I don't know I think Joshua has a suspect chin.
                      He almost got KTFO by a past prime Wlad.
                      We all know that Wilders right hand is a bomb if it lands.
                      So now Vlad is past prime. He lost his power? Power is the last thing to go they say. that was a big fight for Joshua...and I don't think much of Vlad. Lets be consistent at least, Vlad was in shape and ready to rumble... No Joshua didn't dominate him like Fury but he was probably very tentative.

I just find it funny how many are declaring that Klitsko is an old fighter suddenly..

Comment

Working...
                      X