No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Clears The Air on The Tweets Regarding Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
    Berto thought that losing his 1st fight and title was the worst but it was his stupid comments on twitter that destroyed his reputation.
    This really is the truth, and even before losing his reputation was on thin ice. He and his whole crew have been drinking the Berto bath water for too long. And it's now catching up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by jcabrera30 View Post
      the story doesnt post the whole tweet, berto also stated he knew he was taking spinach to train for ironman race....thts wht he sd, but reporters only post the first part of wht he sd not whole story.
      can u get the tweet, i understand reporters do just take certain parts of a story
      and flip everything around but i would like to see the tweet thx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by jcabrera30 View Post
        the story doesnt post the whole tweet, berto also stated he knew he was taking spinach to train for ironman race....thts wht he sd, but reporters only post the first part of wht he sd not whole story.
        That's not true. He didn't mention anything about the spinach until AFTER he started getting flack for his ******ed post.

The whole spinach thing was just his way of trying to save face, which really just made him sound more ridiculous then he did in the first place.

Comment

This is not the first time Berto has stuck his foot in his mouth on Twitter. Remember the 'Women can be a mvther****ers' (or something to that affect) comment? Can't remember who he was defending at the time, but I think it was someone who was being accused of domestic abuse. Was it Floyd? I can't recall. Well anyway, he got a lot of flack for that one too.

Berto's manager needs to put him on a "No Tweet" clause. Dude probably cringes every time he see's Berto Tweeting.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather done started a trend .

when u get yo a.s.s beat or if u are scared to take a fight , just accuse your opponent of using PED's , even if u have absolutely no proof whatsoever, and hopefully the public will agree with you.

Berto u got dominated simply becuz Ortiz was more hungry and wanted the W more than u did chump , he had something to prove cuz after his last fight , the boxing world labeled him a quitter , he had more to prove than u so he came in on his A+ game and beat u down, take it like a man and move on , u p.u.s.s.y

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
              Berto thought that losing his 1st fight and title was the worst but it was his stupid comments on twitter that destroyed his reputation.
              I agree. The guy is acting like a sore loser.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
                floyd mayweather is the best p4p fighter of this era. it does'nt matter about the out of ring antics and his personal life.

Comment

I guess he's manager told him to keep quite

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
                    floyd started it all.

Comment

people never learn. floyd is still being called a duck to this day because of these ridiculous accusations. it will never go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X