Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win Horn over Manny or Joshua over Wlad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't answer because this is an ignorant a55 thread. Was it so necessary to blatantly let everyone here know how big of a fkn troll you are or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      AJ knocked out a version of Wlad that was as good as we had seen him in years, Horn was gifted a hometown decision after landing 15% of his punches. Do the math.
      ^ This exactly and there's no disputing it. Dumb thread

Comment

Joshua had the better win. He fought a Wlad who knew his career was on the line and who according to everything I've seen and read came in to the fight in absolute top physical condition. Sure he almost got knocked out but hey, he rallied and stopped one of the longest reigning champs in heavyweight history. But Wlad was just coming off of being totally dominated by Fury the fight before so its a bit of a knock there. Pac looked and fought like a guy who hardly expected anything in return from Horn and didn't train properly. He had no stamina or pop after a few rounds. Horn almost got stopped and most thought Manny still did enough to win even though its the worst he has ever looked in a fight.

Comment

Since AJ beat Wlad fair and square it's the better win. Horn didn't come remotely close to beating Pacquiao. It was a complete home town robbery with paid off judges and referee. Pacquiao almost knocked him out in the 9th round and landed twice as many punches as Horn in the fight FFS. I have no proof the judges and the ref were paid off. The ridiculous score cards in Horn's favor and the ref letting Horn fight so dirty without even a warning makes me pretty sure that all the officials were paid off.

Comment

Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
            why zero input from thread creator?
            Because I just got off of work

Comment

Horn's was waaay more impressive!! Let's remember AJ was a 2/5 favourite over Wlad whilst Horn was around a 10/1 underdog. Wlad was inactive for around 18 months and was coming off a decisive loss vs Fury, Whilst Pac was coming off a solid win vs Vargas. Pac was still ranked as a top 10 p4p fighter, Whilst Wlad wasn't. Also I believe Pac is a way more talented fighter than Wlad.
              AJ's win was more spectacular because of how exciting the fight was but Horn beating Pac was a way bigger achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Because I just got off of work
                slanging dope in the hood.

Comment

Most people had pac winning

So its obviously aj

Comment

AJ beat a surprisingly highly energized Wladimir who was fighting the entire time by a KO, no controversy

Horn beat a visibly old and tired Manny Pacquaio who was fighting only 1 minute of every round and won a decision controversially

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      slanging dope in the hood.
                      Nope, slanging boxes at UPS

Comment

Working...
                      X