Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Eubank Jr will take that challenge, no doubt. There it is, a BIG fight, in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      what does that have to do Golovkin wanting Bhop at the full 175 in 2013??
      Nothing whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
        I am surprised though. Charlo is the mandatory and if Canelo goes a diff route then he's on deck...........50/50 or no.....
        Honestly I think Charlo is going to be VERY good but I have a problem. At placing him #1 over Jacobs and a few others that have been putting in work at 160. He was the WBA 154 Champ NOT the WBC. Moved up to MW and became mandatory after beating on a GIMP

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          LMAO!! Yeah Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both agree Canelo is at least 15-20 lbs bigger.
          I don't think you understand how boxing weighins work. Posting photos of canelo (famous for his massive cuts) dehydrated doesn't help much.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Are you joking & being sarcastic? If not then wow! Just wow!
            What would be sarcastic about that?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              No doubt. But its me so you know I was going to jab the GGG fans a bit.

There is not ever going to be a Ward fight. If I am GGG's team, I make the same decision because IMO that was the correct move for his career long term.

I know we won't ever agree but I believe firmly that HBO kept GGG away from Ward and GGG and his team wanted nothing to do with Ward. While GGG is a very good boxer and has a chance to make the HOF, Ward is great and a 1st ballot HOF. His skill, speed and size IMO would have been too much for GGG.
              We won't ever agree. My take is, if Ward was a "great" he wouldn't have needed a gift from the judges and the most blatent display of biased refereeing I've ever seen to beat a Sergey Kovalev who was probably only 75% of the fighter that destroyed Nathan Cleverley 4 years ago.
              Last edited by kafkod; 11-20-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I don't think you understand how boxing weighins work. Posting photos of canelo (famous for his massive cuts) dehydrated doesn't help much.
                So he rehydrated 25 lbs to still be smaller than Lil’G?

Forget your theories of weighins, maybe you don’t know how simple physics works..

Nelo, the LHW smaller than Lil’G... therefore that makes Golovkin at least a drained Super Middleweight fighter?!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  now that ward retired and kovalev isnt a killer anymore?

what a biatch for real
                  Is it your eyesight or your brain you're having problems with?

GGG is talking about possibly fighting at 168, not 175.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    ???

Ward only fought at 171 lbs in 2015 he coulda definitely made the weight stop using excuses
                    Ward didn't fight at 171 in 2015 and he didn't retire in 2015 either.

If you have nothing sensible to say, why say anything at all?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Is it your eyesight or your brain you're having problems with?

GGG is talking about possibly fighting at 168, not 175.
                      I never said the fight was for 175

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Ward didn't fight at 171 in 2015 and he didn't retire in 2015 either.

If you have nothing sensible to say, why say anything at all?
                      ?

odd...

I thought he was 171 vs smith that one fight he had in 2005

and I never said he retired in 2005

Comment

Working...
                      X