• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For £670 I bought this fanny magnet.

The (fanny melter) spec rundown:
    • 0-60 in 19.5 seconds
    • 5-doors
    • faulty engine temp sensor that tells you the car is about to explode 80% of the time

The faulty sensor was great for new passengers. The temp hit the top of the gauge, lights and beeping would come on and I'd be like "OH **** WE GOTTA JUMP OUT THE CAR IS GONNA BLOW"

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      Did you ever get that Beemer?

nope, ended up getting another subaru.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        nope, ended up getting another subaru.
        Nicely engineered cars. Sometimes lack some styling but they work!

Comment

83 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI

I paid $500.00

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            Nicely engineered cars. Sometimes lack some styling but they work!

probably gonna be my last one, actually. they use 0W oil in the boxer engine, and the thing burns oil. mine is under warranty after they ran a diagnostic [and saw that it burned about a quart of oil in 1700 miles!] and they're going to pay for me to have a new engine block put in there. car only has 60,000 miles and most of that was on the highway. getting the work started on friday. getting a loaner car paid for and everything.

Comment

1959 Volkswagon Beetle

Comment

1998 200SX SE-R

Comment

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Real talk. I spoil my kids. I feel bad for always being out of town. I dont care what their grades are or how much they've been acting up. They'll always get what they want from me. Can't wait to buy my eldest son a car. I'm tryna put him in a Cadillac
                    What year are you looking at and what model? Thats a lot for a lil kid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      probably gonna be my last one, actually. they use 0W oil in the boxer engine, and the thing burns oil. mine is under warranty after they ran a diagnostic [and saw that it burned about a quart of oil in 1700 miles!] and they're going to pay for me to have a new engine block put in there. car only has 60,000 miles and most of that was on the highway. getting the work started on friday. getting a loaner car paid for and everything.
                      That sounds bad...

I heard a Sub Forrester is pretty good though. What model do you have?

Comment

Working...
                      X